Reviews for Understood
Julia451 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I wonder if this is how Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley became friends...
PartnersInDenile chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Yay! Another Fubuki/Jun fanfiction. I remembered that I read this a while ago, but I don't remember if I reviewed or not. I guess I didn't, but if I did, then I don't mind reviewing again! It's a nice story, peaceful in a way. I noticed that you have another fic, I think it's called 'House Request'? Or something similar to that. I'll save that for last considering it's written like a long one.
WitchVela chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
i keep finding those wonderful stories of yours ;P

i like manjyome and fubuki, they are two of the three characters that i am fond of want to read more stories of them and i wouldn't mind if there would be some slash ;P
Shadow Kitsune Kirby chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Ooh, that was a really nice fanfic... - I had to go all the way to the last page to find it. XD And I'm glad I found it! It was such an enjoyable fanfiction...

To my favourites with it! *shot*
Thunder-lover chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Wow, that oddly makes sense. I never thought of that before! Yay, and this had Manjyome and Fubuki in it aswell. I love those two! Very very well done once again. And OMG are they in character, at least IMO. You're really good at descriptions aswell. I particularly liked the "In that serious expression, with the steam rising up around his handsome face and shadowing his eyes, he looked like a young god on the verge of creating his first planet." . Very nice. I can just see that... But yes, great work! Keep it up!
Pidge-san chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Ah,a refreshing .Your really dedicated to your writing.I'm giving you a 9.8 out of 10 because I did find one tiny spelling mistake in the sentence beginning with,"Side by side...,".You put "the" instead of "they",is to see more from you soon,SilvorMoon!P.S-...PIDGE SAYS HI!Pidge-san
Hiei Girl 003 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Please update soon!
i-donate-organs chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
_

I love you.

I really do.

In a mass of Mary Sues I found this and stopped I read it and my brain flatlined.

...

But I'm still alive!wOOT

I don't really know much about Fubuki and his character,but I liked him in this story.
The Most Royal Shiz chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Ah, you have managed to qwell my utter need for a Yuugiou GX fix. Well-written, though people stuck with the dub and not drive to surf over to janime . info probably won't get half of what's going on in there. Very cute; your characterizations were much better done than my own fanficions. _

Can't wait to see more of you writing.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I wish I understood more Japanese (or any Japanese) so I could really appreciate this for what it is. As it stands, I'm just going to have to love it for being a very good story. Which it absolutely is.
333 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005