Reviews for Silver And Cold
Black Rose Faith chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
I'll give ya a ten for originality right now, I've never read a story anything like this. Plus it's in Al's point of view, I haven't read a story yet that has been in Al's point of biew. For that I officialy love you! *glomps* Now do I have to shower you with gifts for you to update? 'Cause I will! Where's mokie, hmm? I miss the little guy. You know who i wanna see? Bakura and Marik. I bet Envy and those guys would get a long great! *huggles plushies of Bakura, Marik, and Envy* I just love these psychotic murderes! Why? Not sure, but anyway, update soon please!
towine chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
I love this story! Update soon! This story seems so dark... cool. :)
Phantom Fox chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
WAH! I think I know who the Harpy Lady was fused with! And who's fused with the Silver Fang!(did I guess the right monster?) Mai was fused w/ the Harpy Lady, and Mokey was fused w/ the wolfy! And Seto doestn't believe it!

You killed Mai! And injured Mokey! And made Seto a non-believer!

...I'm done now. Please update soon?
PlasticClown chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
AWESOME chapter, as always. You must continue, I shall say once again. Don't make me scare you with the llama song! I will resort to such if I must!

Anyways...hm...i've nothing to really ask or say. Ah! Who's your favorite character from both YGO and FMA?
PlasticClown chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Yep! I fav. you! I'm glad I did, too, because I LOVED this chapter. I don't know how the monster is.

I got confused during this chapter, too, but I think it was because I'm not use to reading things in Al's perspective.

MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER! Ya gotta! *cries* I need more entertainment...and this is one of the best fmaygo crossovers I have found!
Mei Fire chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Im guessing the 'stranger is kaiba *idk how to spell the name sry lol*
Embouchure chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
I'm sad to say I only watch Fullmetal Alchemist and a few other Animes. I have to compliment you on the bluebird scene.
Aya and Chi chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
OH! love this story! I was just thinking of this crossover this morning... lol... oh it just has to be Seto... obvious... are you going to add joey? because joey and edward in the same sory... i think i'm gonna... *faints* well keep up the good work...
Kaida Hikari chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
I'm gonna take a wild shot at this, but is the stranger Seto Kaiba? bwt, good story! Update soon, or face the wrath of my hyperness!
Wild Wolf Fire chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
Oh who is the mistory stranger. TELL ME! Hay is Mokuba in this fic, Cause you now it would be RELLY COOL IF MOEKY DID ALCHEMY! MAKE MOEKY DO ALCHEMY! sorry but you now you want . Is the person Seto so pls yous my ideir(ya don't tell me i stink at spelling)if you can
WildfireDreams chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
Nice, write more soon.
Phantom Fox chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
o.O Incredibly...creepy...THat chimera was a Harpy Lady, right? Oh well... Update soon please! I wanna see what happens...
PlasticClown chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I love this story! Can't you just continue, anyways? Who cares about five reviews? You should be doing this just for the oy of your own heart of being able to write a crossover story! Please, please continue!
Wild Wolf Fire chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
cool.I LOVE Yu-Gi-Oh

and update soon
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Very interesting, please write more soon.