Reviews for Purgatory
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
OH MAN, you made him a greeter in WAL-MART!? :-O *cracks up laughing*
Writtenaspr chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Oh, dear.
Please , write a sequel and get him away, out of there.
The poor man. To be trapped in such a intellectually barren, noisy, plasticine environment. the very worst of consumerism.
God. my breath was held back in horror, as I read your respite.
Please do write a sequel where he is allowed away from there, and together with more congenial
friends , in beauty, natural sounds and silence, and books.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Oh, Please, let Harry and Hermione come and rescue him!
LittleBabyDamien chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
You are a truly horrible person, sentencing Severus to Walmart.
BlondiezHere chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh. My. Goodness!

This story was frickin' HILARIOUS! I wish there was a sequel, it would be something damn funny to read about "Sev" working at Walmart, especially since I actually work there myself!
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
SEQUAL!SEQUAL!SEQUAL!
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Holy Moses, this was hilarious! I would love to see more of Snape in WalMart. So many dunderheads to persecute. :)
severusphoenix chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Luv it. Now that there is a Harry Potter world - wonder if you can fit that in ... he could be himself! Literally.
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Bwahahahahahaha!

Poor Severus!

I'm still chortling over this story, and what makes it more funny is the fact that my husband works at a Walmart. :)

Thanks for the laugh!
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I'll have you know that I almost ruined my keyboard spitting my drink out when I realized where they put poor Sev! ROTFLMAO! This was absolutely inspired. Sure, if you have nay more vignette's of Sev's adventures at Wal-Mart, go ahead and post them.
Jasmine Ann Snape chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Lolz I love your work! Soo funny and you should do a quick sequel! Please!
black hair ribbon chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Not Disney! :-) I can just see Severus Snape sentenced to spend a day inside the 'It's a Small World Ride'. Even an hour of the song would drive him mad. I would really like to see the sequel to this. Can't Hermione rescue him?

This link is the 2010 logo for the Unofficial Harry Potter Day at Disneyland. I think you might appreciate it. . ?gid25472117715#! ?fbid1227269002770&seto.25472117715&theater

Thanks for a cute story.
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
sfiddy chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Holy crap on a cracker- this is brilliant. You've given yourself an amazing side project if you wanted to keep this as a buster for writers block or fun. You could have the poor bugger stuck restocking those terrifying dolls that all activate when you walk by, have him suffer some godawful mother trying to coordinate a hideous border with paint and a new comforter for her kid's bed, or maybe he's pushing the floor scrubber zamboni (naw, he might not mind that too much)

At any rate, this was awesome. I really hope you get a chance to write an addition sometime!