Reviews for Unlikely Soulmates
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
sirius is so cute
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
Wow. This is brilliant!

How'd you guess so much stuff so well?

Sheer awesomeness.

You "get" Remus' character.
RaeganBlack chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
I loved the story, even though there were many differences from the actual books. Good job on this.
PurpleMonkeyDishwashers chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
eeep! I LOVE IT :D

xxpurple 3
looks at name tag chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
I previously reviewed the prequel (umm not really sure if I spelled it correct) of this story and this one was just as great. You are really talented as a writer. Keep writing! Yours truly, 'looks at name tag'
mslupin21 chapter 9 . 6/29/2007
Oh wow. This was so good. I loved the ending :] I'm a sucker for happy endings :] I got so scared when I thought Remus was going to leave Tonks alone with the baby 0_0 But Molly talked some sense into him :D I really liked this. Everything seemed so plausible. The defeat of Voldemort could definitely go somethig like that :D But we won't know for sure until the 21st YAY! It's so close. Hahaha, anywho, keep up the amazing writing :]
xhannahx chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
dis is de best story i hav eva read in my life!
ninniel chapter 9 . 11/13/2006
hi Failte!

Im a spanish reader of yours! :D

I would like to translate your fic into my own languaje cause i no that a lot of people would like to read a fic like yours. I thought i should ask you before do it. So if You want you only have to contact me:

It would be a pleasure.

I wish you to answer

Best wishes

Ninniel

:D
The Damsel Of Distress chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
it's over but not the end? dum dum dum... lol
The Damsel Of Distress chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
Aw... sad... cute! but sad...
The Damsel Of Distress chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
AW... lol that was funny and very cute... i love it!
The Damsel Of Distress chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Aw... so cute... so cute!
tweets chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
That was absolutely gorgeous. You appear to have improved on your writing skills, judging by what I have read of your work. Keep up your good work.
derangedfangirl chapter 9 . 9/20/2006
*falls of chair* So sososososososososososo... (insert about 500 more so's) amazing! I absolutely am addicted to your writing...

Characterization: Perfect

You get an A my dear!
Ama Uzume chapter 9 . 9/18/2006
Your story is one of the best, most likely to happen, one I've read. And I'm pretty picky with my choice of fics. I'm proud to put this story and you, on my fav list.