Reviews for String Theory
Yuriski-1st chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Super Boy Whine is going to appear in this isn't he?
Epidot chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
This story was a bit sad, but that is mainly because I like both Zatanna and the new Catwoman costume (with the goggles). The story itself was both sound and entertaining though, and I wholeheartedly agree that magic should come at a price. The 'Cat Tales' series is really an outstanding read.
The Animaniac Dude chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
OH MY GOD, it's quantum leap with catwoman! I LOVE IT! DO WANT! I just realized it now, when I saw, 'I modified it to pull you back on your next jump'! BRILLIANT! you, sir, are a genious.
Wispr chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
WOW... this was one of the most intense stories so far. You did a fantastic job with both the plot and the plot details.

Thanks you for such a wonderful read!

Wispr
WITM chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I was reminded of this story reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and meant to come back and say something. We see two of the same themes and plots. Love is a power and one the ignorant and empty cannot understand. Abuse of magic has consequences for the abuser. I'm looking at you, Ghost in the Machine, for belittling what Rowling herself, the finest magic writer of our day thought fit to hang her magnum opus on. It is a tribute to this story that I remembered it so many months later when another equally enjoyable work touched on the same ideas. Be proud,Chris.
Brilliant But Cancelled chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
Depressed by what I'm finding elsewhere, I indulged in rereading many favorite old stories here. Just as good the second time around Chris.
Jake chapter 11 . 5/9/2007
Truly a tour de force.
CFP chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
Superior to DC's crisis and far superior to the garbage they have put out since. Add me to the list who wishes DC would find you, Chris. Your Bruce is Bruce. Your Selina is Selina. Your Bruce and Selina as a couple are simply perfect.

Your returning fan, C.F.P.
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 11 . 2/24/2007
A thought occured to me about this fic, an comparison that Batman would probably be *very* furious about. If the universe were the aworld, than physical laws would be the police and government systems. They are the laws and systems in place to keep everything running. And magic... would be Batman. It doesn't exist, it's an urban legend, it works outside the normal order, but a select few know it's there and those who kow stay far, far away from it since their scared or really respect it...

An interesting thing for Jason or Selina to point out next time B is in a magic-snit...
Nightarcher210 chapter 11 . 1/21/2007
That wasn't just meow. That was... that was reowrl.

"Consider it a new 'Kitten Protocol,'" he twitched, "To save the sweaters."

I have seen one guy pull off a lip-twitch. And I know why Selina's in love.

This is going in my favorites. Definitely.
Nightarcher210 chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
"I wore goggles..." damn does she have an obsession with those things. But it's true-they are perfectly hideous. And the black biker chick outfit wasn't so great either. I like purple. It's royal and very, very catlike. Meow.
Nightarcher210 chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
"I look nothing like Harry Potter."- that made me laugh.

I loved the running counter throughout the whole thing. It was awesome, and I can't wait to see how this will turn out.
Nightarcher210 chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
Oh, crap. Why does it always have to be so difficult? Poor Selina. I'm sure she's afraid that she'll run into another Owlman. I'd be utterly petrified. Well, hope things get a little easier now taht they actually know what they have to do.
Nightarcher210 chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
Oh, so all you've gotta do is take it from chocolate to Thursday. Funny, chocolate and Thursday are two of my favorite things.

The 'fire of Berliani' story was really interesting. I don't know why, but I like stuff like that. It makes me grin when evil warlocks get their come-uppance. And Selina still freaking out over the marriage (not to mention the goggles! Man, you really don't like those things!) was great.

I still love Jason. He's such an awesome character.
LionHeart1080 chapter 10 . 1/19/2007
In my haste I forgot to mention that one aspect of "String Theory" that I enjoyed most was the glimpse into the Golden Age scenario with baby Helena Wayne (needed to end the review on something besides Selina whining about the Eddie Brubaker Catsuit). Reading the Wayne Family scenes added a really tender and moving touch to this story aside from the romance between Bruce and Selina. When the Birds of Prey TV series came out I really latched onto the idea of Bat and Cat having their lovely little hybrid (I'm just now coming to grips with the fact that she's NOT Bruce's illegitimate love-child in the OYL storyline). A tragedy that the show was so short-lived in my personal opinion. Anyway, that ends my review for this particular story. Expect my thoughts on CatTails as a whole sometime within the week.