Reviews for The Lord And The Leader
Chiruno-Chan chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
This story sounds interesting. I decided to start reading it only now and I have to say I am not disappointed. I love Kagome's character in this story, I've read quite a few stories were Kagome is a timid girl who doesn't want to kill anyone so this is a bit different in a completely good way.

You said somewhere that you're not a good writer or something along those lines, I have to say that you're modest because you write very well. You describe the scene perfectly and any character thoughts actually seem important and aren't just rambles.

I will enjoy reading this story, I hope wonderfull chapters await me. I will try to review every chapter if I want to comment on any of the characters or even your writing.

You write good stuff!

Chi-Chan XD
Guest chapter 24 . 4/27/2013
#6,#3,#5,#4,#5,#1
Stevie Dee chapter 112 . 7/17/2011
wow seriously need to update this story and get back to me on my feedback. This is a good story to let die and from the many other reviews I noticed many others like it too. So please update I can't wait to see what happens next and wonder how long those two inuyasha and kagome can stay separated... bet it won't be longer than a week.
NurNur chapter 112 . 2/11/2011
PLEASE! NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
NurNur chapter 112 . 9/22/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! ) I'M STILL ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Dessa-I-Re chapter 112 . 8/3/2010
Please ' Don't tell me that you're not gonna finish it "

Pleeeeeeease your fanfiction is great, please not after 112 chapters aaaaa

a

aa

aa

a ]
NurNur chapter 112 . 7/13/2010
I'm so happy they're together now! Thanks for the update!I love this story! I've been with it since I first dicovered it 3 years ago! I can't wait till the next update, your a very talented writer and I know that the next chapter will be worth the wait :)
Stevie Dee chapter 112 . 5/27/2010
Len, I gotta say that your writing just gets better every time you update. this story is so good you could turn it into a real book! I am working on my own book at the moment... its been in my head forever...if i write it maybe it will leave me in peace...maybe... anyways I am so glad your back. I have missed you so! I was really worried there but the dig pile is great! everything I wanted and more. Loved how sesshy led the pack to tackle inuyasha. that was classic. I got a good laugh out of it and still chuckle. I hope you like my music choices, if not i can change them.
Stevie Dee chapter 112 . 5/27/2010
ok, ch. 110: "Crush" by Mandy Moore for inu's point of view, "Living for You" by Boston and "Amanda" by Boston when Inu and his mom are talking about kagome and when he and kikyo are talking and dancing because he is so focused on kagome and is just too shy to talk to her yet. ch. 111: the begining "the way you do" by 98 degrees especially when inu and kags start dancing, "I turn to you" christina Aguilera when kagome and inu enter the garden, and "never let go" by 98 degrees when inu asks kagome if she is till leaving and they talk. and finally 112: beginning of chap, best of my love by the eagles, when they enter the castle, dreams by van halen, the dog pile is new divide instrumental by linkin park, the beat is just perfect for this part i think... and finally send her my love by journey and right now by van halen.
Stevie Dee chapter 112 . 5/27/2010
OH my gosh... this was an awesome chapter! I am going to have a long list for this because it covers ch. 108 to 112! ok 108: at the beginning of the chapter "Afraid" by nelly furtado goes well especially when inu and kikyo are talking, when they are in the encampment and looking around I found this on youtube and you will have to look up dragon heart soundtract to listen to this but for this part I thought "The last dragon slayer" by randy Edleman its the 5th song, "Blessed" by Christina Aguilera, and finally "time" by backstreet boys, 109: the beginning "may it be" by Enya or nightwish, "how do you talk to an angel" by Def Leppard after sango and Miroku walk off, "Etrnal" by evanescence for the dancing and the congradulations. ok my music is in two parts this is prt 1.
charmedprincess101 chapter 112 . 5/20/2010
I'm so glad you're back...I thought something bad had happen to you but it is such an relief that nothing was really wrong. I hope you update sooner cause this story will always and forever be my favorite story and I can't wait to see what happens next...once again glad you're okay! Long Live 'Lord and the Leader!' ;)
GlassTears8 chapter 112 . 5/17/2010
Uh...So, it's been a while. Lol. I'm just glad this chapter finally made its way to post. I'm not really sure what else to say, except that I am really hoping the next update won't take...quite...as long. I know what you mean about your interest in the series being diminished. I haven't heard of The Final Act, though. Maybe I'll look it up? Anyway, thanks for just getting around to this eventually. Hope you'll still be planning future chapters!
jayjay12393 chapter 112 . 5/16/2010
Ohh thank goodness your not dead or got hurt and don't EVER do that again you worried me sick. And I was waiting for this chapter and knew deep down that you did not forget about this story. I just knew something was stopping you like: bad gangsters kidnapping you for ransom money or aliens abducting you to get secrets of earth but you didn't know so they brought you back only after they made you give them a copy of the lord and the leader which had to get typed from scratch because you didn't have your computer. Now those are some good reasons huh. Well its good to have you back and writers block is the DEVIL! Its baad mamma jamma peace be with you my friend

:-)
kuramasfan chapter 112 . 5/16/2010
yeppy ur back! I'm going to reread the story so i can understand the last few chapters. Glad ur back. :D
NurNur chapter 112 . 5/16/2010
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! YOU UPDATED! I'M SO SO SO SO SO VERY HAPPY! ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES HAVE BEEN UPDATED! THANK YOU! AND CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER!)