Reviews for Something to Think About
LoLa chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
HEY!

I like the way u Kinda changed the way lily reacts to potter. In all the other fanfictions ive read they made her seem haughty. Is this the end of the story by the way?
Thx
By the way! I Love 'Meant To BE'
PossimpiblyPossimpible chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
wow! i mean... WOW! this is really good. i kept grinning from the top to the bottom of the story.
e13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
please make a follow up
ginny hale chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
lily?seeker?funny concept but it might work i guess!
GryffindorGals chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
i liked this, the ending was perfect
LilyLovely chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
cute, cute, cute! is there a continuation? i hope it, because this ff is absolutely crying for more chapters!

go on like this!

love,

Lilylove
Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
omg i love it! you have to write a sequel! *squee* It makes me happy. *hugs self* Yup, you HAFTA write another one or the Divine Lettuce will smote you. ...you did not write another sequel? SHAME! *smotes you* You must write another one. Screw Meant To Be, this is more important. The MTB readers have FIFTEEN chapters to read, while i, a STTA reader, has only one. *sigh*

Other than that, it was a superfantastic story!

Lauren McFancyPants

(AKA Emily Raen)

(AKA PastyRamone-Extremely)
clap your hands say claire chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This is really cute and well written. Lily's thoughts are a good break from the other parts of the text and the dialogue is ... well, there's nothing to say. It was all good.

And I wish I could think of a synonym for good.

Excellent. Now there's one. It was "excellent" without them actually doing anything romantic, and I liked it.

Well done.
Seer of Spots chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This is really, really, really well-written. Masterfully composed, even. Lily and James are VERY in-character, which is a nice change.

Very, very impressive.
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
hm, never really even explored this aspect before. very well written
Prunella chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
ohh, i love vignettes like these!

especially the ending. that last sentence was such a nice one-two punch.

wonderful job; you did well.
emily chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
you should write more :) i think this could be an awesome story.
The Midnights Sun chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Aww cute! I love it!
JustVisitingUKgirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Very cool! Really really enjoued that. Completely. Nice work.

Ukgirl:)