Reviews for Death Smiles Prettily
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I thought this was going to cheer me up but it only depressed me. I still liked it though.
HalfDrow chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Beautiful /3
pisquenta chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
So deep, so emotional. I might just die of sadness!
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Nice. I love how it switches pov, and frankly, killing Sakura was kinder than Kakashi, so nice choice with that. Also, he totally should have slept with her, regardless of how it would have been a mistake.
beautyinsleep chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
So beautiful and sad. Wonderfully written.
theinfinitesadness chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
OMG, this is such a good story! The sadness and loneliness throughout, and the ending...I almost cried, and it takes a damn good story to make me tear up :(

Excellent job!
FLCL123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Excellent job. i loved it
Guennol chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
that nearly made me cry... which is a compliment for a very good story
prescripto13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Heartbreaking.
WriterPoet chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
...Beautiful.
the blanket chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
anytime I want a really, really good cry, I click on the link to this story. Then I just let the tension build.

The relationship (platonic or otherwise) between Sasuke and Naruto that she sees but isn't privy to.

The deaths of Ino, Lee, Kiba, Hinata, and Gaara.

Shikamaru and toddler!Ino (that part always causes some unidentified "something" to squeeze my my heart)

and then, you have to go and write out that brokenly beautiful dance scene during the festival.

I'm crying by the time I get to the title line.

I thought this was beautiful, as you can probably tell from my rambling review.

My goodness. All that's left to say is "write on!"

T_T
Remana chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
This is really sad.. (

Though I loved how you explained its details and the sudden suspense.
JustPlainPeachy chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I was reading a profile and they said this story was amazing. It is, but that word doesn't seem to cover it. It's beautiful in the sadest way. I don't know how to describe it, but it beautiful in a million ways.
topramengirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I'm in shock. It was that awesome, in the original sense of the word.
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
omg this was so beautiful! its so sad... the writing was wonderful!