Reviews for They Wouldn't Believe You
Deaths Gate chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
i can't begin to express how disappointed i am to have found a most excellent piece of fanfiction, only to discover that you just gave up on it...years ago.
i would really love to read the rest of it, but i bet you couldn't finish it now, even if you wanted to.
cami chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Hi! I really like your story. I found it really interesting and think that your have portrayed the characters really well. I would love to find out what happens next though I noticed that it has been a while since you last updated. Good luck though with any other stories you are writing. Oh and I also like your own character Brianne. She is great!
The Nero Angelo chapter 9 . 9/22/2011
This story is absolutely wonderful, please continue this!
The Brief Silence chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
I meant to write a review after I read this but sadly the computer won't let me post a review. e_e;

Anyway, I really do hope that you'll continue this even though this was updated four years ago. It's plot is very unique and attracting to the viewers. Every end of the chapter makes me anticipate on what's next! I wish I could say more but time is running out for me (and I lack the vocabulary to describe how awesome this is. ;w; )
Mayapple chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
I really liked the story so far, it's definitely one of the best "real world" fics here.

I realize it's been years since you last updated it, but I added it to my alerts in case you might continue it sometime.

So here's me hoping you might pick the story up again :)
Tonnerre chapter 9 . 12/4/2008
I will wait as long as I have to for an update. Just please update! Love Tonnerre
Tonnerre chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
You could really make a good horror movie from some of this.
Tonnerre chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
True suspense...
Tonnerre chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
Oh lord that was so beautiufl I was close to tears! Their exchange was so intimate. Your beautiful for writing like this.
Tonnerre chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
I thought she would be all Kain you bastard! when she found frederic dead but I think she's catching on now.
Tonnerre chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
You are one of the few fanfic authors who can make my heart pound
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Oh my lord your writing is gorgeous! It's like you described Hell!
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Oh I love this! Sucks that I need my sleep or I would stay up reading it!
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This is the best Xover of the real world story i've read yet and it's only the first chapter! faving and reading on!
Dragon260 chapter 9 . 4/10/2008