Reviews for Jade Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
TTSONE chapter 4 . 3/15
Can you please write more of this story? It is amazing!
Queen of Apple Juice chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
It's been two years please update -_-
Let the Yaoi run wild chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
I think it would be funny if Malfoy's dad implied that he had a crush on her :)
Spiderpig.Is.Me chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
umm Mr. Malfoy will be a bitchy whiney man that gets and talks down to Jade? Anyways your stories are
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Sooooo it's been a little over a year... Update?
HarryPotterFan chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
This story is amazing! Please continue! I want to read more! I really enjoy how you have made the characters. Please please write more! I'm hooked! I want to read every story in your Hogwarts universe! Please update!
Kurayami Kazuo Riddle chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
great continue soon please.
larger chapter please please
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
It ol luci malfoy meeting jade for the first time. This is the girl who has defeated his master and is someone his son actually likes! He would probably play it cool and lay low then, observe, say a few sly things and see if she catches it/how she responds. So please update. Besides, Draco promised to take Jade to a professional quidditch match.

Helenmorgause chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Oh dam I hate it when you have writers block its a bitch. Well maybe some budding romance or something to do with the diray? I think narcissa should be an amzaing mum and maybe lucuis could come round to jade? They could play quidditch and maybe meet some of dragos friends like blaise ? I really don't no but its all I could think of at this time of night under my cover ahahahah :) night time reading :). Well I love it so far so carry on xx
Imforsuperwhopotterlockalways chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
i love your story! when she goes back home, what willl happen? I think that Lucius should give her the cold shoulder for a while then loosen up to her... CONTINUE PLEASE!
Ins chapter 4 . 1/15/2013

Today I stumbled in to your story completely by chance and I just loved it! They were completely original, I had never read stories in which Harry was a girl. Jade must be my favourite character of all the stories I have ever read.

Please, you must continue, I now how writer's block work, I'm going through one since June, yeah, I'm not very proud.

Since you asked for ideas, I have got one. I think that Lucius wouldn't approve Draco's friendship with Jade, and he would always get a bit suspicious. But Narcissa would welcome Jade in to their house, cause she worries moreabout her son's hapiness than Lord Voldemort.

I belive that Draco should show her places from the wizard's world, since Jade show him places from the muggle world. Maybe a wizard's amusement park.

I think you already are going to write about they going to the Quidditch match, so I thought that Draco could arrange a visit to the locker room, so she could meet some of the players.

Oh, it would be really funny if Lucius would make Jade through hell with high society nononsense, and she would surprise him by being an perfect lady.

I hope I have helped with your problem, and I also really hope that you don't give up on Jade's story.

Ps. If there is any errors, I aske you to forgive me, but I'm from Portugal and all the English I now it was by watching Tv and reading. And sorry for the large review, but when I get started I get really carried on.

Bye, hope to ear from you soon.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Lucius probably will have a hard time being civil to Jade... Hm... Narcissa will be kind... Jade will probably be shocked when she meets Dobby, huh? 3 it!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
fireitup chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
What I think you should do is have dracos parents nice-Ish but snobby. She should also meet dobby there and see like a secret garden or something. Draco should also show her wizard entertainment. Another thought is she could get a) mad at dracos parents b) get spoiler by dracos parents or c) have her period. Any idea you like, you can use.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Very interesting I don't recall if I read your first version I know I was reading one that was a girl who lived story and it is not even finished yet but I like this one. I don't need you telling me that this is Original I can already see it just in reading it. I think it would be nice if you came back to this and added more to it I hate short chapters or even short stories they drive me insane. I did not do a word count on this chapter but where I would start the word count is right after you saying chapter one to where it ended, just before your notes to us.