Reviews for Jade Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
the lunar queen chapter 4 . 5/25
hmmm... well, I imagine Mrs malfoy wouldn't be too bad but mr. malfoy would be kinda mean And the quidditch game would be Amazing of course! Don't forget that Jade will probably be grounded after that by her uncle because of the Draco incedent.
PheonixFyre374 chapter 4 . 5/4
This is an amazing story! Pls continue!;)
shadowkat87 chapter 4 . 1/5
I really like this story wish you would continue it. As for the jade going to dracos house as it so happens what if mr. Malfoy being who he is that he does not stick around for her visit. She meets dobby. there Oh and maybe she finds out her and Draco is cousins.
BoricuaBookworm chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
is it going to take much longer for you to continue or did you give up on this story?
TTSONE chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
Can you please write more of this story? It is amazing!
Fanfiction4thewin-Blog chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
It's been two years please update -_-
status- rad but sad chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
I think it would be funny if Malfoy's dad implied that he had a crush on her :)
CaptainFreedJustine chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
umm Mr. Malfoy will be a bitchy whiney man that gets and talks down to Jade? Anyways your stories are good...so...yeah.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Sooooo it's been a little over a year... Update?
HarryPotterFan chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
This story is amazing! Please continue! I want to read more! I really enjoy how you have made the characters. Please please write more! I'm hooked! I want to read every story in your Hogwarts universe! Please update!
Kurayami Kazuo Riddle chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
great continue soon please.
larger chapter please please
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
It ol luci malfoy meeting jade for the first time. This is the girl who has defeated his master and is someone his son actually likes! He would probably play it cool and lay low then, observe, say a few sly things and see if she catches it/how she responds. So please update. Besides, Draco promised to take Jade to a professional quidditch match.

-mari
Helenmorgause chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Oh dam I hate it when you have writers block its a bitch. Well maybe some budding romance or something to do with the diray? I think narcissa should be an amzaing mum and maybe lucuis could come round to jade? They could play quidditch and maybe meet some of dragos friends like blaise ? I really don't no but its all I could think of at this time of night under my cover ahahahah :) night time reading :). Well I love it so far so carry on xx
Imforsuperwhopotterlockalways chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
i love your story! when she goes back home, what willl happen? I think that Lucius should give her the cold shoulder for a while then loosen up to her... CONTINUE PLEASE!
Ins chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Hey!

Today I stumbled in to your story completely by chance and I just loved it! They were completely original, I had never read stories in which Harry was a girl. Jade must be my favourite character of all the stories I have ever read.

Please, you must continue, I now how writer's block work, I'm going through one since June, yeah, I'm not very proud.

Since you asked for ideas, I have got one. I think that Lucius wouldn't approve Draco's friendship with Jade, and he would always get a bit suspicious. But Narcissa would welcome Jade in to their house, cause she worries moreabout her son's hapiness than Lord Voldemort.

I belive that Draco should show her places from the wizard's world, since Jade show him places from the muggle world. Maybe a wizard's amusement park.

I think you already are going to write about they going to the Quidditch match, so I thought that Draco could arrange a visit to the locker room, so she could meet some of the players.

Oh, it would be really funny if Lucius would make Jade through hell with high society nononsense, and she would surprise him by being an perfect lady.

I hope I have helped with your problem, and I also really hope that you don't give up on Jade's story.

Ps. If there is any errors, I aske you to forgive me, but I'm from Portugal and all the English I now it was by watching Tv and reading. And sorry for the large review, but when I get started I get really carried on.

Bye, hope to ear from you soon.