Reviews for Sins of the Fathers
The Alien of Pluto chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Aww! I love the father/son relationship you got going between Nick and Hicks here.

Pff, and Godzilla. Only shows up for ten seconds, yet still saves the day. Well, Nick at any rate. XD
Galactatech chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I know who the boss is, Cameron Winters.
Dragonborn chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I'd suggest a sequal, but I highly doubt that it would be as good as the original. So I won't
crazysquirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
i love it so.

godzilla's my fav.
dolphinology chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
What a well written story! I thought the plot was great.
Chrissy Renee Pinto chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
love it,keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
WOW! You are awesome! Write again soon!
SpitefulHope chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Yay! I loved it! Wonderful! Through and through!
Spy Dragon chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Long, cool, interesting and full of action! I loved it! That was some really great writing!
Ice Queen1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
interesting
Vampy chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Bad thing is an understatement. I’ll say… good writing, great story! Hope you’ll write some more. ;)
darke wulf chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
Fabulous, as always! I have yet to read any of your stuff, from Power Rangers to Real Ghostbusters, to Godzilla, that I haven't loved! You simply amaze!
dragonchic chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
yay! more ppl in the GTS section ) I didn't want to be all alone. ne way, like I said before, I love this fic, it's well written and is a umm scroll bar clicker (can't say page turner when you read it on the computer _
LanceGirl3031 chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Wow i only saw one episode of this show and still liked this story. :)
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
SWEET! XD a good G:TS fic for me, a good review for ya! wonderfully done. and i learned another lesson today! *bounces around* ;p love G:TS! and if anyone disagrees, go stick your head in a mud pile! j/k \V