Reviews for I'm Here
ChaseII chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
You're right - this would be such a good conversation for these two to have...

Nicely done - beautiful connection between Kirsten and Ryan. I love these two together. Their uncertainty with one another always makes their 'moments' special.

Hope you have more K/R scenes like this in the future...
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
aw I love this

you totally have to continue

it was great

some lovely touches

princess89 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
that was really good. i think you should definitely carry it on as a story. I think you got the way the characters act just right. good job!
kandylover1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005

That was great. Of course my head wasn't in the gutter. *looks around* LOL. I am a slasher. :) Anyway it rocked. Very good writing. I definitely want you to continue.

FoxyWombat chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Great job and I hope this is more than a one-shot...I've gotten stuck on the whole abortion thing too...I'm just too busy to write any of my own thoughts so I LOVE pieces like yours!
MissSwede chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
that was so sweet...i always love a cute ryan kirsten scen...) defenatly think that you should continue this has some real potential to turn into something great...about you beeing stuck on the whole abortion scenerio don't worry about creates great fics...can't wait for the next chapter, not only on this but also your other fics...)
beachtree chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
You do a great job with creating a very realistic and awkward, yet insightful dynamic between Kirsten and Ryan. They both seem to connect on some level, but the hesitancy is so evident as they struggle to find a level of comfort.

I hope you pursue not just this exchange, but their relationship with more one-shots or by developing this story. They are both similar personalities despite their very disparate backgrounds. There is such a need in Ryan's life and Kirsten seems to want to bond. I'd love to see how you would take this further even if canon doesn't.
CynthiaB chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
You sure you want this to be a one-shot?

It was really good.

Keep up the good work.
Lu78 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I love it. It is such a beautiful scene between them, and him crying over her is just great.
knadineg chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I'd love to see some further development with this story. I love anything involving Kirsten & Ryan having a mother/son moment. This is a great story and I hope to see a continuation soon.
kiki-kurdy chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
that was really good. always looking 4 ryan/kirsten non adulterous moments. ur right, those are definatly scarce. hope u continue