Reviews for The Cinderman's Kiss
angeltrin1 chapter 10 . 4/3
Wow, this is the type of story that hurts to read. The reason being is that most people will never feel/have this kind of love. And your ability to write it is spot on. Thank you for sharing with us!
ZianaSue chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
This story made me wonder how many doctors and nurses throughout medical history have been fired for falling in love with their patients... Or how did doctor Kelley put it "crossing the boundaries of impropriety"
Phyllidia chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
Enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing.
mareine chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
This was lovely!
wanderingsinthoughtspace chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
liked it - thanks for writing
lindamanigua chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Voldimort, embassador, and so many others... It hurts! Please get a beta!

Otherwise, your story idea is original, well-paced, and your research (such as it is) into medical conditions, geography, etc. shows that you at least give a damn. This story has a spark, even though something about it hints to a very well-done high school English project. Still, I will keep reading. But for the love of god, get a beta. Preferably one very different from you, someone who would complement your style. (Older? More experienced? I don't know. Someone to edit, certainly, but not to change the storyline.) But it will help tighten up the prose, fix little mistakes, and avoid cliches. Good luck to you.
mm chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
great story, please continue
KneazleGriff chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Wonderful story. You should continue it. Love it. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Awesome fic! Harry was so sweet! Severus too! Rehabilitation!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Even if it was not your intention to end the story here, the ending is almost perfect. It's a happy ending with some questions left unanswered as if the characters will continue on living. I like that more than the ones that follow up with the entire future including children and death. The ending also conveys a hopeful feeling and we just know that Severus and Harry will be okay. Mark it as complete if you won't be continuing it.
WereBunny87 chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
I love this story so much! I look forward to more!
WhiteFang001 chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
I love it - are you going to write more?

A brilliant tale, sad, sweet and full of promise and hope for the future.
FairAris chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
You have written a beautiful story. I don't know if you had more chapters to add but you could mark the story as complete.
Josei no yoru chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
Such a beautiful story, yet again.

I think you described very well how they came to care and Snape's healing process. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Love,

Josei
luvsnarry chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
I love your story though it hurt almost from beginning to the fic