Reviews for Soul Lag
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow... this is beautiful. Subaru and Seishiro are such a brilliant, twisted and definately angsty copuple. There was enough description that I could completely picture it without getting bored. I love it!
Rei Asakura chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I really liked this. It was dark, short, and well-woven.

Speaking of planes and their effects...try hunting up the Ursula K. LeGuin book of short stories based on airports. I'm not sure how recent it is and I've forgotten the title, but, um, give it a shot anyway.
Amy Levi chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I liked this. A bit too short, but it was good. You should keep on writing.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I liked this. Nicely subtle and thoughtful. I repeatedly wonder how people connect all these ideas to SUbaru and SEishirou... but maybe it's _because_ it's Subaru and Seishirou that we can connect so many abstract ideas to them. Lol.

But really, description was very nice, I like your writing style. I found nothing wrong with it whatsoever- had to say that to make up for lack of constructive criticism... hehe.

I liked their brief exchange, because it was very ... realistic. At least, Subaru's response, 'there's a lot of things... etc' cause i've said stuff like that in similar situations. *shrug* Very interesting thing to think about really... soul lag? _ Anyway, in total, the whole scene was intersting and I really liked reading it. You should write more, really.
Dark Angel Of Fire Ice chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
That was really cool. Yoku dekimashita. - Very good work. I liked it a lot.