Reviews for The Official University Of DNAngel Fanfiction
iamfaraway chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
XD Amazing! Love the Hitchhikers Guide references.

Brilliant. XD
Araine chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
Yes, bravo for yet another OFU. As one OFU authoress to another, I salute you. I will also be submitting my character profile via PM, so the Powers that Be (A.K.A the admins) don't get angry. (In case you were wondering, I author the Official Fanfiction University of the Sengoku Jidai)

Good job. There is a lot of bad D. fanfiction out there. (I've written some myself - I am rather guilty in that respect). It needs curbing. Especially rampant Mary Sues.

I especially liked the 'Chicken Soup For the Sole' class on angst. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
AfterEternity chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
Hey. Awesome story...I hate Mary-Sues too xD I cannot wait for the next chapter.

I am going to apply. Because I feel like it. So...

Name: Meiko (real name Emily, but can't really use that...)

Appearance: Don't care, make it however you want (if you want to use it.)

Great ideas, by the way. Like living lawn ornaments. xD
Rambie chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
BRILLIANT. Utter genius - I'll be checking this one for updates every day. Don't leave me hanging! D:
Abi-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
yo je- i mean wolfie! abby here, just thought you'd like to know that i find this fic hilarious, and you must make me a character.

Have a nice day.

abby-chan

ps- just call her abby-chan and give her my real personality, k?
kitsune106 chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
Love your story. I do enjoy the Offical Fanfiction universities. I would like to submit a charcter, even though I realize the chances of him beign used are slim and death is very likely.

Name: kitsune106

Look: short brown dair, hazel eyes, glasses.

Age: 16

sex: male

weight: 151 lbs.

Personality: Overeager at times, but wantsto try hard.

Clothes: Blue-jeans, t-shirt, most likely black, and worn. sneakers, old, well worn. homemade drawing of catcus on the sleeve. Willing to learn. Friendly, but no pateince with people who really tick him off. Tends to overreact at times. Very impuslive, tends to leap first, then look later.

Likes: people who get rid of sues, sporks, good fanfiction, logic, heroes.

Dislikes: badly written fanfiction, slash, OOCs without good reason, Mary Sues, missing logic, genuises who rub thier speciality into others faces.

Dislikes concept of MAry-Sues, and wants to stay canon-wise, but has realized he will most likely fail. Personal attacks draw an anger response from him.

Reason for being: to learn to be a good fanfiction writer. Is afraid he will mess up any fanfiction he writes so here for training.
Lyra the Heretic chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
Hi! I love your story! Katt Ann recommended it to me, and I'm glad she did! Can I be a Character? Here's a bio!

Name:

Laleyra Granite, Lyra for short.

Looks:

Long, wavy, and hard to manage brown hair (think hermione) and blue-gray eyes, OR... short, straight, silky hair, a shade between extremely light blue and extremely light aqua, eyes a darker, brighter, bluer version of the hair. 5 foot 3.

Reason she's at the school:

To be quite frank, she has no idea. The reason is, though, that she, being a hopeless romantic, writes romance stories. She is TERRIBLE at romance, and has a hard time keeping people in character. She does things like make carefree people angsty and angsty people carefree. It's all unintentional, though. She tries and fails.

Personality traits:

Congenial, drama queen, realist, helps others, recognizes bad fanfiction, but because she's a hopeless romantic, she accepts it anyway and both writes and reads it. Hates non-canon pairings and wierd AU's. Still reads AU's, if they do a good job with canon pairings. Overacheiver.

I write this bio with the full understanding that you may not include me, and if you do you may change anything. If you include me, though, I MUST be friends with Katt, admitted shortly after her. I am less mature than her sometimes and more mature than her sometimes.

When I'm less mature than her or daydreaming or something, she hits me on the head. Please, please, PLEASE put me in the story!
solysal chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
the violence in this fic is rather... for lack of a better word, creative. you've set up a very interesting institution, and the fangirls...they're fun too watch. well, till next time...
Kosmic Kitty chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
Oh I do love your fic! Let me say this, I did write a mary sue but thankfully I stopped. It was so pointless!

Die? Oh, make mine die! Ahahaha! (maniac laugh... and then coughs) I want her to die because despite her kind personal she makes her fanfic characters die. Horribly. Lots of blood and stuff XP. I don't care if you change everything else about her, but keep that please!

She could be a fake. She looks kind but she has a very bad, evil, dirty mind - gosh I'm making this up on the spot, feel free to ignore me I'm rambling.

The funny thing is in real life I could never write such gruesome fics as what Honey writes. So its random but... I'm OK.

One more thing. Get Emily to meet Honey first and think she's OK but then she's deceived. Wait. Don't listen to me, I'm being too bossy (sigh)

Anyways, update soon! Luv ya

KK
Subai-chan chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
It was a wonderful chapter! I loved your use of OC's for all the people who applied. And I hate to be pushy, but is Jenny going to be available at some point in the story? Just curious.

Now, focusing more on your fic...it makes me laugh every chapter I read it. I'm going to tell all my friends about the Art-Gone-Wrong, and I'll garauntee their laughter. Keep up the good work!

Dark's Angel
Tolanya chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
This amuses me greatly. I would apply, but I greatly dislike Mary-Sure happy ending stories, and would rather not be someone at a school for Mary Sure writers.

I like the gruesome deaths.
schizo and proud chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
XD You have practically everything right about me! Except I don't have red hair, but various dyed purple, red, blue, and brown. But oh dear, when I saw the "spun on heel to walk backwards", I have to tell you... I do that everyday. XD Good job. Nice chapter too (though this might be biased since I was in it, but still good!)

-Cheers!
Kumiku-chan chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
I believe i'm the *counts on fingers* ...3rd person to review this chapter! (if no one did while I typed this) *goofy smile* (Ackk! Bad...humor...must..re-cov-er. . .) An Interesting first day. *makes mental note* -Agwuhs bad, stay good distance away from lawn ornaments, Satoshi not OoC, avoid temper and do not enter within close proximity, Keep towel close, beware Towa's wake-up call, learn the meaning of 'Mary-Sue'...- I didn't catch any spelling mistakes, and I throughly enjoyed your descriptions. I think this fic will definatly be one of the good ones.-
Katt chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Wow and thank you. You did a great job with my person. I dont like Mary-sues much but then again I dont like romance much. I cant wait till Krad comes in. Now, I feel pity for the one other male student so heres (I hope)

Keir Tempest.

Age: Older than Katt

Hight:Taller than Katt

Towel color: Black

Personality: "Prince Charming" Doesn't like talking lould. Very glad he isn't the only guy.

Looks: Black Hair, dark eyes (thunderstorm-ish color), tan, long hair (like Krads only shorter), he could pull of the "I'm a girl" look, sexy (I hope he looks sexy anways).

Extra: Likes a lot of what Katt likes. Hates the food, but will eat it. Often wonders if he truly is a mary-sue writer if he's a guy and wrote a fanfiction where Dark's "Older sister" kind of liked him but got over it in the 3ed chapter, and that was the end of the romance for the story. Only child and had 6 cats and 3 dogs in the real world. Lost track of how long he's been there.
Kirbie chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
Haha, I've been waiting for someone to make one of these for the DN Angel section...okay, let's see here. It looks like it's off to a good start, which is good, because these university fanfics kind of give off the feeling that they're supposed to be examples for the rest of the fandom. I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to be in periods 2 and 6. I'm also snickering at the 4:00 AM start time. (And I thought high school was bad.)

I was surprised with your Mary-Sue fic example. It actually had good grammar, unlike most of the other ones, and was fairly descriptive. The quality of it was unexpected, but it's not like that's a bad thing.

Good job overall! I really like your writing style; cynical, but in a subtle way. Well, semi-subtle. You get my point...

Anyways, I think I shall subject myself to torture now. I'm applying for the University. So if you feel like putting me in:

Name: Rayne

Appearance: Black hair, slightly past shoulder length. Crimson eyes. Somewhat tanned.

Personality: However I seem to you in this review. (aka, I'm leaving my fate in your hands.)

Right, that should be it for now. I hope you update soon, but no pressure or anything.