Reviews for Descent into Darkness
LordKcayrynsLover chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
YAY! I like! It's great! I lurve it! It makes sense now! Hehe! Guess I really didn't need sleep, just a bit of time. I lurve it! You should write more about him!
LordKcayrynsLover chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
He's mad, and he's evil... Gotta love him! Definitely feeling crush feelings coming on. I like the guy! I want to kiss him! And anyone who has a problem with that can go to hell!
LordKcayrynsLover chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
w007! that was good. It seemed a bit confusing... but... I like it. I'm sure that It'll connect later after I've had some sleep. Much fun!

_

Sho
Ranchdressing chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
good fic! amazing! but still... yay crazy muraki!
Walaz chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
...Wow! That was very, very, VERY interesting fic. :)I love it! I have been looking for a fic like this for a while, so, thanks so much for writing it! :) Too bad it's only a three-parter.
PorcylenCrazyspirit chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
VeryNice,...
PJ Zatken chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
I love it, I love it, I love it ;-D

The ending was great with the robber and everything...
PJ Zatken chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Dang, the eye theory of yours was a creepy and creative touch (a good one, to boot).
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Hiya ;-D Long time, no speak ;-D

Been so buried with school and work...

BTW, I love the premise of this story. I've always been intrigued with the relationship between Muraki and Saki.
Reese Craven chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
Wow again! That was a really nice story. Though I'd love to see you continue this...sadly there is nothing to continue. Maybe if you find some time, you could write another descendents of darkness fanfic that follows Muraki. _ Even though he's evil and he pretty much makes me hate him...he's my favorite character. Great job!
Shirubaa Kitsune chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
o... YAY! PAIN AND ANGUISH!
Reese Craven chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
WOW! This story is awesome. It's a really good idea. I've been wanting to see something like this actually. Very well done!