Reviews for Grebnaxlorg
This is great make chater10
VeryPeeved chapter 9 . 7/6
Beastboy you magnificent bastard! you'd almost think he was the one who was trained by batman!
Neko-tama chapter 9 . 6/27
Quite the surprise. Usually I find sex scenes boring, or even repulsive, if they are written without skill. This time... neither of those things. I thank you for providing this unusual experience.
animewatcher202 chapter 2 . 5/12
cool stiry, keep it up
Out of all de fanfics dat i read u would easily be the BEST 1!:D:D
Justin chapter 9 . 5/9
If i could rate u out of 10 i would say ur first fictions that was great and i will be lookin out 4 u!
Justin chapter 9 . 5/9
That was totally speechless.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Pfffft... Haha haha! LOL that was hilarious I don't know if I am going to read the rest but THAT was funny!
Larom chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I'm very surprised I didn't come across this back when it was written. Was a huge Star/Rae fan. I'm not sure how to feel about this fic. It's cute, but at the same time funny and.. slightly arousing. Raven's a lucky girl xD
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Great and wonderful but on the paragraph where raven she won't eat much and weren't you just about to shower it says I won't each much just a small mistake and hard to catch but great story please make more
lesbianfanfiction chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
Hey, so you probably don't even look at this thing anymore since it was written so long ago, but i wanted to say how much i liked it! It's a bit odd, I'll give you that, but it's one of the only Star/Raven fics on here that is well written and grammatically correct. All in all, it's a great fic and I loved everything about it!
lesbianfanfiction
Daryl chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
i always enjoy reading this story, good job
B chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Lol
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Do more!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
I LOVE this fic! It's a bit strange, sure, but it's well written and has a great plot. Plus, it's not that weird for an alien to have a different body than a human. You should definitely write more fics! Great job!