Reviews for The Toy
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 3 . 3/2
This is your summary for this story: After Harry makes love with his true love, he is brutally raped by his uncle. How will he deal with the agony? HarryDraco, HarrySnape, HarryLucius, HarryHermione, HarryBlaise

What is wrong with it is that none of the summary is in the story. Who is Harry's true love? When did Vernon rape him? There's not even any mention at all of Harry being raped. It's just a bunch of scenes with Harry making love to/ having sex with Narcissa, Lucius, Draco, Severus, Remus, Blaize, Madam Pince, Hermione, Neville, Seamus, again with Severus topping the 2nd time, and finally with Crabbe and Goyle.

Although, it was a very amusing story to read it just had nothing to do with the summary. I hope that you plan to update it sometime soon. It is a really good story. Maybe you could add some author notes to help explain what you are trying to do.
thewolf74 chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
I really like this story.
kyoko8lin chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
i guess they maybe just said that your summary actually different than your story. well u did mention harry being brutally rape by his uncle and yet all your story up to chapter 3 is about harry willingly making love with almost everybody. so where is the rape part? and true love? so i think that's what they are trying to say about your summary. well i on the contrary don't mind about it a bit. nice story by the way.
julia chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
THIS IS HILARIOUS not what i was looking for... :/...but still~ lol don't ask
HoT.aGaiNsT.a.WaLL chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
You have no idea how much I've been laughing over this. It's not only pretty well written, it is also extremely amusing. I'm not sure if you meant it to be, but seriously... Awesome. Bravo.
fairyoftheunderworld chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
*applause*

well trolled.

Normally I abhor trollers because the execution has failed in its entirety and it just isn't worth dealing with; but this was actually decent.

I commend you, sir! or maam! or w.e
the Black and White Soul chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
KURO: This is histerical

{damn I know that is spelled wrong...grrr}
Ring Master Muffin chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
the problem with the summery is that it has absolutly NOTHING to do with the story. harry did NOT get raped by his uncle, and he certianly didn't find his true love. your just makeing him fuck a bunch of people randomly.

and i swear to god, if you use the sentance: HARRY MAKE LOVE TO ME one more time I'm going to find you and peel the skin from your body.
gglllaaaaddiiaaatttooorrrssss chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Bob oh my bob that was cool
summer chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
um...im gonna guess that Harry's an in heat vela or something

... as for the summary i can see why pplz would be confused... i think you should get to the point soon to fix that...you had 3 whole chapters of nothing but harry being a man whore...but if he is a vela than it iz'nt his fault...ether way update soon i hooked!
undiscovered303 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
One other comment your summery says "After Harry makes love with his true love, he is brutally raped by his uncle. How will he deal with the agony? HarryDraco, HarrySnape, HarryLucius, HarryHermione, HarryBlaise" this story doesnt even mention harry's uncle, nor does it sound like he made love to his "true love' it sounds like harry has turned into a whore and has screwed nearly everyone at hogwarts. Doesnt quite match.
undiscovered303 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Its a good story but it kinda gets old b/c its so predictable, harry has sex with someone - someone else finds him afterwards naked whereever - they have sex with him. and it repeats over and over and over...
malfoymaiden chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
!

that was so funny.

!

i like him with all the malfoys, blaise, and hermione. but neville? snape! twice! LOL snape was disgusting but it was still hilarious

nice job. lol
Scarred chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
On the summary you said Harry was raped by his uncle. that didn't happen! Besides that i loved it.
dracosfling chapter 3 . 10/16/2007