Reviews for LETTING GO
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
awe that was such a adorable ending!
kmcoketown chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
love it
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I love it. I hope Hiei and Kurama a great and happy life. Great job.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
*-*

oh gods... DO NOT LET THEM GO! So beautiful, perfect and nice to read Kuronue and Youko together, it makes me happy.

Great fic!
FoxieFirefly chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
*sniffle* I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to cry, I'm going to cry...UHHH That was sooo beautiful!
sexiePatunia chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
3 3 3
hellfire95X chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
*cry*so sad yet beautifull, was this after Kuronue died or was that his spirit. Whichever it was beautiful
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
nice
SerenityAutumn chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Dammit, How do you always manage to make me cry with the simplist of emotions. I have too soft a heart to read your stories, but once i've started reading one I cant seem to make myself stop. How do you do it. I don't even read oneshots and I read this one, and tonight i plan on reading the ones I haven't read yet. I bow down to your amazing writing skill.
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wonderful story, but how sad! The ending is a little vague, not that I'm complaining. I just want to know where exactly Kuronue was watching Kurama from.

This is one of the few stories I've come across where I thoroughly enjoyed how the past between Kuronue and Yoko were set up. Their past together is shrouded in mystery, so there's so much you can do with it, so many scenarios that can be set up.

"Oh, and my name’s not Kuro, it’s Kuronue. Remember it, it will be replacing yours in the history books." - My absolute favorite line of the story. Great job. )

I definitely felt for Kuronue in the end. His emotions were really tangible. You know that Kuronue and Yoko were meant to be together, but fate didn't turn out in their favor. And, of course, Kuronue just wants Kurama to be happy, even if that means he's not in the picture.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
awe, poor guy. Oh well, maybe when all 3 of them die they can introduce each other .
nekoluver chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
That is so sad and so cute! I cry on the inside!(in a good way I think...) Your writing never ceases to amaze me. Props and cupcakes!

sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
awe how sad but cute i liked it!
HieiLover2004 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Aw I loved it!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Aw, that was sweet. It was funny when Kuronue was playing hard to get, lol I'd think it would be the other way, but nope! That was very nice, great job!