Reviews for Inuyasha's 13 Days of Halloween
Blair chapter 13 . 12/28/2007
Ooh...scary. I know I'm afraid of Kikyo, without a doubt *shiver*. Anyway, great story. Loved it. :)
crazedgurl847 chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
oh... creepy...o_O
ToetalNnyfanatik chapter 13 . 11/24/2005
sad and creepy. oh well such is my life. wait, thats psychotic. yay! update!
ToetalNnyfanatik chapter 11 . 11/24/2005
I LOVE YOU!

me: don't forget, you married nichole.

screw nikki!

nikki: what did you say? 8 smashes head*

im sorry.

i love your story! it is the funniest inuyasha one so far!
ToetalNnyfanatik chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
yay1 its just like my dreams. except im the killer. and i run into walls. i love this onto my favs it will go.
DragonLady626 chapter 13 . 11/8/2005
Ooh, well have you ever read Stephen Kings "The Dark Half" now that book scares me. But Kikyo's hand reaching out of the grave was pretty yikesy too. Nice job...are you ever going to exocorsie Chiyo Chan out of Kanna?
Seshut chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
Hey! I LOVED this fic! It was HILARIOUS! I haven't seen most of the movies, but my last bf was a horror movie freak, so I recognised the scenes you parodied. You should TOTALLY do that again ...the 12 days of Christmas, maybe? I don't know. Keep writing!
The-world-needs-peace chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
Ack! Scary! :-0 You are a creepy writer! Kikyo not's that evil... is she?

Whatever, nice fic, like I said, I was with ya til the end!
ifylapeach chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
Youre story is wonderful!

I love youre ending and finally, Kagura finished her traveling.

Kagome is not considered bold, after all.
Maistwin chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
Bravo! This was a wonderful story! Actually, you update x100 times faster than I do, and write x3 as good. I look forward to reading more of your fanfictions! .
WarpWizard chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
Not bad. Almost scary.
Legnalos chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
*claps like a maniac* Bravo! Bravo! (..far away..."encore! encore!") Oh my, the last chapter was kinda scary...oh I wonder how it would be if that really happened in the series? Awesome! This was the best Inuyasha parody I've read. Keep it up!
evuljenius chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
would the inuyasha 12 days of xmas be too much to ask for later?
Hearii chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
I KNEW KIKYO WAS AN UNDEAD BITCH! ...wait...we learned that from the series! Some things will never change...damnit

What do you mean next year? I HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE DAMN YEAR! NO!
hawker-748 chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
A little strange to end this on such an ominous note, but it works.

Never, NEVER, get between two women in love with the same man, you won't have a prayer. If you're offered a choice between that, and taking a stroll through Hell wearing a gasoline soaked suit, choose the latter.

A well done collection of short stories.

Now get back to updating your older works.

Your fans are waiting.