Reviews for Birdcage
bomeukor chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
For the forever that I've known you, it totally blew me away to see one of your fanfics from five years ago :)

I enjoyed this; it was rather cute :3

And yes, it is different to see poetry from you, as for me, I am used to your most recent story -

Well, I left a review. There. :D

bomeukor
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow, lovely poem :)
Largely Inconsequential chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
If you are a guy (I've read a few of your fanfics And stuff)

I want to marry you. You said to send 'blah blah blah.. Marriage proposals blah blah blah to Lord Malachite'. :P
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hey, nice poem! Certainly, I like Robin/Star and BB/Raven better than Robin/Raven, but this is a great job.

Keep the good writing.
R 4 V E N chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
very VERY VERY well written :3 i just adore the whole concept...eh...the metaphore of it, if you will glad I found your poem through random searching! )
twins chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
whats up, that was so BEAUTIFUL (sniffle,sniffle)

we love your poem,it rocks,keep on writing.

sincerely

the twins aka gemmy and genny

RAVENROBINLOVE 4 EVER
infernoflame27 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
hi. i read yur poem obviously and ithought it was pretty good. i don't have on writer alert so yeah.
Reggie Tuesday chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
how pretty! I love it. I don;t usually read poetry here, but I am kinda glad I decided to read this one _ nice composition and the repetitivity is a very nice touch _
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I never knew you were so good at poetry. :) Wonderful job. Really.

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
Tecna chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
That is so very awesome, I really enjoyed that... calmed my nerves...
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

Thank God for Author Alerts, eh?

Teen Titans has yet to premiere here (though the comic is available), but I did get most of the references. Great poem, Malachite! I wish I could do something even remotely similar (poetry was my worst subject in school, oi...)

I'll see you soon!

¡Zacatepóngolas!

Until next time, remember:

I

AM

THE

J.A.M. (a.k.a. Numbuh i: "Just because I'm imaginary doesn't mean I don't exist")

Good evening.