Reviews for In The Balance
shelwyn chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
not a very good ending but ok i guess
shelwyn chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
nice story have you noticed there are no M rated phantom brave storys?
ian sweesey chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
You stole the line "girl who dances with ghosts" from chapter one of Shaman King, "Boy Who Dances With Ghosts".
cazminah chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
Damn, I didn't realize, first chapter uploaded was in like... October. Been a long time... Though seriously, this chapter was awesome. Longer than most of yours, right? lol, by like a page, but hey... It really is great, use of language, structure... emotions. It's brilliant. Honestly.

Feel good now that it's done? Great, now go grind out MB. You've been pushing it for a year now... heh, I just want to see how it finishes up... take your time... just not too much time, or...

-nag nag nag-

Heh, see you around.
Fanta chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Hey dude! A great fic. I like Ash questioning his existence and you have it to a point where he doesnt sound too bitchy. I hoping you will introduce some phantoms and how they interact with Ash and Marona. Heres to hoping you continue with more Phantom Brave fics.
Blu Rose chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Oh! This was so good! Why can't there be a section for Phantom Brave or Nippon-Ichi games? Oh well. Are you gonna update? If so, do it soon!
Isumo 1489 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Great fic dude!

Hope you haven't abandoned your other one.

THat was good too, but I'm going to be taking longer with mine.

Mabey a chapter or two a month.

Can't say when the next one will be, hope you review.

Later Days!
cazminah chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
w00t, I'm the first reviewer-I feel honored... *takes a bow* lol

Well, as I personally don't know much about Phantom Brave at all, I can't say much about the characters. I got as far as Ash is a Phantom, Marona is human, her parents died to save Ash and now Ash is her guardian... ok, I follow :o)

The whole story is really good-description, wicked. I have noticed, however, that there isn't a strict storyline, mainly just Ash and Marona expressing their feelings, no real story. That's understandable, as there are only supposed to be two chapters, and I can't really talk since I don't actually KNOW the story, so hey. Ignore me-as always, lol

So anyway, it's really good, please continue :o)

It's Caz-in case you haven't guessed... Oh, the density... How abouts Carol-chan? lol, never mind :oP-See you!
Bella chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Aw...this is making me feel weepy! Yeah, this story is definitely towards the halfway point in the game, I don't want to spoil anything for you, but I hope you can complete it soon, the angst quotient lowers substantially.

I love these two characters and there is a lot of potential for a relationship between them, although there are a lot of problems, as you have addressed.

Marone should remember that Ash raised her for the last 8 years, and he wouldn't have done such a good job if he'd only done it out of obligation! I hope they can communicate better with each other in the next chapter!

Good story, I wish it had been longer _