Reviews for Full Metal Magic?
GaurdianOfMagic chapter 34 . 7/29
WHY? WHY ARE YOU NOT UPDATING? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS HORROR? I check once every week to see if there's a new chapter and...NOTHING?! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas update. *sobs*
GaurdianOfMagic chapter 23 . 7/29
I feel like Ed is a little too he gets angrier when people call him short. But I still love your story!
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 2 . 7/27
ED YOUD BE HAPPY TO BE INFORMED THAT IN THE WIZARDING world there exists a substance called a growth potion? :'D
Doc schrerer chapter 3 . 7/12
Wrong it says electronic devices won't work not mechanical for example I'm booked two they flew a car to hogwarts which worked fine so as long as his automail works mechanically not electronically it would work fine
dragonfox123 chapter 34 . 7/8
Great chapter please update
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/8
Great Chapter and plot
Arwen Evenstar 241 chapter 34 . 6/11
This story is great. Do you think you'll ever finish it? Please do.
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 34 . 6/8
PLEASE CONTINUE! I love your story soooooooooo MUCH!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 23 . 5/29
Wait wait, if it's brotherhood, what's up with the "created from failed experiments" and "their one goal is to create a philosopher's stone and become human"? that's 2003!
So some of it's 2003, and some of it's Brotherhood...?
Hmmmmm

Well, still, neat story. :P
ArcanePracti-Cat chapter 22 . 5/29
Oh!
I checked the 1st chapter, and it's brotherhood. :) haha
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 22 . 5/29
Hrrmmm, is this based on the 2003 anime or on Brotherhood?
still trying to figure it out. xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 14 . 5/29
Ya, your characters really are quite in character! I like this story so far.
It's difficult to find fics that don't to the whole "spiral of angst" thing or the "fix plot holes" thing. But you can poke a little fun here with the characters (like, at snape and with the lieutenant) and still stay in character!
Great story so far. :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 13 . 5/29
Heeheehee. Ohhh, the ministry's going to be in for a surprise... :3
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 5/28
Hahahaha!
I think "low profile" is a bit much to ask of these guys. Pfft.
I only wonder what Ed will get up to also... xD
mmm, neat so far. I'm interested to see what's going on in this universe, and what will happen next...
Aura fighter chapter 8 . 5/13
Sorry Ed it ain't gonna happen
1,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »