Reviews for Full Metal Magic?
Mischief Tea chapter 26 . 9/8
Going to admit that I am reading this as someone who hasn't actually seen the 2003 anime, so... sort of feels like the universe I know got thrown in a blender, but hey, it's a crossover already anyway! Hahaha. I think you explain everything well enough that I'm following it okay regardless. XD

I mean, the important thing is that you're very good about writing everyone in-character and actually taking the time to find a logical mesh of the two universes. That goes a long way for consistency and comprehensibility all by itself!
Mischief Tea chapter 14 . 9/8
Still no luck on that miniskirt army, eh, Mustang?

Al 3
Mischief Tea chapter 13 . 9/8
Wow - I anticipated a story, but I didn't expect him to tell them that much!
Mischief Tea chapter 11 . 9/8
My stomach did a bit of a flip in Transfiguration class. That... could have gone much worse. Thank goodness. I love your description of the lighting through the library scene. Vivid and eerie. Nice.

And oh, Snape. On the whole, he has my sympathies, but he is without a doubt both snarky and vindictive. Not a good angle when ones targets are equally snarky and vindictive. XD
Mischief Tea chapter 7 . 9/8
So he IS bringing Hawkeye! Hahahaha! Figures. XD

And I just had a thought: Ed hasn't named his owls yet! Hmm... sweet girl with swift wings and a big brawny eagle owl with fierce loyalty? (pleasenamethemWinryandAlpleasenamethemWinryandAl)
Mischief Tea chapter 6 . 9/7
Ah, I see they're both beginning to settle in then. Heh. Ed could probably bluff that his regular clothes are the school uniform at Alchemy School if there was a chance Dumbledore wouldn't give him away... If.

Hahahaha - and yes, Mustang. You should have learned by now to ALWAYS bring Hawkeye!
Mischief Tea chapter 5 . 9/7
Detaaaaillls! I think I love your writer brain. I also love that you seem to understand how to write an Edward who actually (oh shock) knows how to exercise self control! -_- Why is this so rare? I can hardly fathom. At any rate it's a breath of fresh air to see both him and Mustang behaving with common sense and dignities (on the whole) intact.
Mischief Tea chapter 4 . 9/7
Oh. Right. Thestrals. Well. Nicely side-stepped that one, didn't you, Dumbledore?
Mischief Tea chapter 3 . 9/7
You're winning my nitpicky little heart here. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your addressing worldbuilding issues and compatability right off the bat! That and your continued faithfulness to writing in-character Ed and Mustang? Oh yes, this makes for a very happy teacup.

Perhaps this is telling to how long it's been since I reviewed the books, but...is Swiftleaf an OC? If he is, then props on the name and whatnot. He fits right in.
Mischief Tea chapter 2 . 9/7
Finally a crossover fic that doesn't forget about Winry! You won sooo many points in my book just with that! Actually, though, I'm wondering how weird it WOULD be to cart Al around in magical Britain, I mean... they have ghosts and animated suits of armor... how weird could a combination of the two be, really? Ah, well.

So far I am getting the feeling that this is going to be a very enjoyable read indeed. :D
Yikes chapter 3 . 8/26
So interesting so far, but, and this is going to drive me crazy, ELECTRIC devices don't work at hogwarts, not mechanical. That's almost like saying a bicycle wouldn't work at hogwarts. It's been needling at me since it was mentioned, like one of those annoying tiny descrepancies that might drive me from a fic. Hopefully it'll make sense later.
fangirldisaster chapter 34 . 7/19
wow, this story captured me from beginning to end, but it's been 5 years from the last update so it will probably be a lost cause to ask to do so. And if you're even reading this, I'm thanking you from this almost 100k words you wrote, they were awesome and fascinating !
Petra chapter 34 . 7/10
While the story is excellent, despite problems with typos and word usage, it is unfinished and ends at a key point, It looks as though this has been abandoned as there has been no update for five years. Pity, makes for a great deal of disappointment, having invested so much time to read only half a story.
Real problem with words that sound the same but mean vastly different things - heel (part of a foot) heal (to cure an illness/wound), then (time) than (comparison), to (place) too (also), trial (to mediate dispute) trail (a path) - plus you do not know how to use contractions - otherwise the story is great, just need a beta/proof reader to catch common mistakes.
I don't know if you ever read the comments, as it seems like you have only posted the two stories a long time ago. Interesting story, but editing is rather sketchy. You mix up then/than, your/you're, wasted/waisted, to/too, lose/loose and other homonyms. Just thought you should know if you ever plan to edit this again.
1,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »