Reviews for Paparazzi
trexalfaNew chapter 19 . 4/25
First, I know you have retired an all that, and that you probably have not checked this in fuck knows how much time, but I need to tell you. This was amazing. You were really creative with the alternate universe and, even if you altered the backgrounds of the characters, this was still amazing. No wonder, considering I've been rooting for this two to get together since I was a little 6 years old chump. I hope Tri gives me a nice suprise, but I think it won't happen, personally.

There errors however. The grammar makes it diffiicult to read the story at some points. However, I did not mind at the end. Furthermore, when I reached last chapter, I didn't want this to end. That's how amazing and compelling your characters were.

Also thanks for the nostalgia trip!
MashiroAzuki chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
Nice ending. Good start, irritating middle, and now nice ending. Good job
HERBIVORE MUNCH chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Hooked
crystal-mist chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I just re-read this. Still amazing!
You need more and more and more REVIEWS...
This story is Ah-mAZING!
V3Yagami chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
omg
i really love this story
i read this twice and sorry for giving you review by now.
hey, i really love the part when TK n kari being argue. my heart feel the pain you know T_T

and your description was amazing

i didn't find any typo in here, bravo!

hey, are u still active in FFN?
unclique chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
LOVE IT
Guest chapter 19 . 7/5/2012
Oh my goodness I wish this story could keep going! This has been one of the best stories ever! Though quite honestly, if a guy announced it to the world his love for me, I'd die of embarrassment! XD

Excellent job! I haven't read your Limitz story, but that is currently next on my list now. I'm looking forward to it!
Echizen WingS chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
LOL at Miya, she's like me XD Saying things that she shouldn't say :P duh, this isn't the first time that someone says that Takeru is a pleaser... is it really like that? How do you know? :O

It's also quite funny to see Hikari holding a grugde, then it itsn't the first time also... duh, maybe has it something to do with her being the "light"? O

Sorry for asking so much, I just want to know the point of view of other fics authors about this two, because I'm writing a fic and I don't want them to be OoC U
yuzukuo chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I remember reading this story a few years ago, and it occured to me that I wanted to read this again. I don't know how, but I somehow remembered this story's title and typed, "Papparazzi Digimon" in google, and, thankfully, I found this story again. For the second time, I got to read this masterpiece. Thanks for writing!
freedom2619 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
wow really interesting! looking forward to it ;)
GoldenAmber chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Have just found this AMAZING story today and can't help but regretting not finding it earlier..TT_TT Still, this really is one of the best Takari fanfiction I ever read.. XD

BIG BIG thanks for creating such a lovely story *hugs* 3333
crystal-mist chapter 19 . 7/2/2010
HI I really loved this story when I read it..

I see you edited it..

DId you change it much?
ArchSageZelda chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
... THIS STORY WAS EPIC! (With a lot of exclimation points :P) That was such a good story, I am so lucky I happend to stubble upon it! I am so glad I finnished this! .

-ASZ

T.K AND KARI FOREVER!
Eun-Jung chapter 19 . 5/3/2010
It's been more than a year since you completed this, and a while now since you've retired...but still won't stop me from reviewing a wonderfully entertaining piece. Especially since you just made the little TaKari corner of my heart just gush.

You did a great job with this Alternate Universe, incorporating a majority of the characters with most of their original characters in tact. I found everyone's occupations interesting, and I really liked how you put Takeru and basketball together as it was in the series: something he was good at but not really passionate about without reason. Having Taichi also associated in the music industry was a real kicker-never saw that one coming. But that seemed to work. All these things just brought back the charm the original series had.

There were a few lexical errors (like 'sew' instead of 'sue'), but as the story progressed, they became less and less, which marks your writing's improvement. Your style was lovely. Told the story, had just enough detail, but never overkill: a wonderful combination.

You might not even check your reviews anymore, or even receive them, but I still want to tip my hat to you for writing this. Thank you, and I hope that you continue writing more charming and delightful stories. Cheers~!
Daoud chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Just read this all the way through, I like to think this is what would happen if there was no Digital World, where were Joe and Izzy, though?