Reviews for True Love in the Dark
Le-Anime-fan chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
OMG! Is Ryoga her boyfriend?
LookingAtYouAgain chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! i knowits the kawamura sushi place but you don't have to use a cliffhanger!
Death.Emerald.77 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
keep it up
Rychan6 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
please continue it's very interesting
tsukuyomi67 chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Is it in the Kawamura sushi? What happened in Seigaku? Don't tell me that youll make Seigaku as your villains? Sorry no offence, i'm just curious.
DragonFire Princess chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story. ASAP!
Shadowstalker chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Awww, please update, I want to know what happens next!
usa16 chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Please update soon, it's been 3 years already
ShamelesslyUsed chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Please update I like it alot so far! :D
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
update soon!
Evci chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Please, please, please uploade soon !
Sakuraloveanimes chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE! Can I ask if hes going to meet at the restaurant whit the prince of tennis teams? Please continue...
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Hey, great story. Update soon please, don't forget it and discontinue the story.
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
I clap for you. I like the story; please update it soon
rini anointed436 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Yes, the grammar and punctuation mistakes are noticeable that they're in need of beta work. Nevertheless, it's still a good read. LOL...Dark definitely needs to get his eyes checked if he can't identify a boy from a girl. Though there are some who get mistakened for being the gender opposite theirs (like Haruhi from OHSHC). The sushi restaurant where they're going to eat may be similar to Kawamura's (which brings back memories to Ryoma about eating there with the Seigaku tennis regulars). It'd be a surprise if they do somehow show up.

I'd love to read more of this fic. Hopefully you'll get around to translating the rest of the Chinese version of "True Love in the Dark" that you wrote.