Reviews for I Don't Love Him
LunaticV chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Poor, poor jane..

That was sad..

If only john could see how heartbroken she was..

Well, at least it all turned alrite ib the end
gingerbutnotaweasley chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I think you captured it pretty well.
malfoymaiden chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
omg! you even did a oneshot on mr and mrs smith! that's like.. one of my fave movies ever! i just love it!

lol.. i reviewed ur story, Best Laid Plans, though I was a bit of a late reviewer.. i LOVED it and i'm going to start reading your other story, To own hermione Granger, as soon as i can.
Lilithas chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I loved it. I thought it was very in character. I can so imagine Jane going, "He shot at me!"

Very nice. Keep it up! :)
BreezyWheezy07 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Nice Story! I hope you come up with a sequel soon. What's Jane thinking after she made up with her husband? PLease tell us! ;D
Mr and Mrs Smith chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Hello! would you like to share your fics in a livejournal community I set up for Mr. and Mrs Smith fanfiction? Id love to have your fics there as well! :D

If youre interested email me.
Jane chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Hi! Would you like to join me at

community.

And post your fic there as well? Im trying to start a community for MAMS fanfic.
Brangelina group chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Hello. If youre interested in sharing Brad and Angelina fanfiction our email is We have a group of writers and readers regarding Brad and Angelina Jolie relationship.
watermelonsquash chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I looved it

i hope you update soon!
leanneba chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I thought it was ok but it sort of drags on about how much she thinks she hates him. Put more action in next time!
Daniela chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I liked your work very much so I really hope that you write another scene like this one!

D
rayna chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
awesome! please keep it up.
Erica chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
This is really really good! You are very talented. I hope to see more of your work!
Antonia chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Not bad at all. Definately, a good effort for a first time one-shot, and I definately enjoyed this read.