Reviews for 100 GWTW Fics
classicmovielover chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
Aww, that's sad! Actually these are all pretty sad for the most part.
jessica chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
'Red' was amazing. my fav by far.
sohhkb chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
Loved it. "Red" is definitely my favorite. What a wonderful idea, 100 GWTW fics!
Joyce LaKee chapter 12 . 5/27/2008
You haven't updated this in FOREVER!

Although this chappie wasn't precicely a drabble, It was really entertaining and imaginative. You so rarely see Ellen/Philipe stories.

Happy writing.
Mackenzie Kane chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
I truly love this! You're writing style sends a chill through me. lol. You pain the most unique pictures through your writings. Please, keep up the amazing work! I love Gone with the Wind and you have brought a totally new, totally amazing perspective to the story.

angelfan86 chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
these are good.
Joyce LaKee chapter 11 . 3/27/2007
I really like this story/collection of drabbles. Especially I like the different themes you chose for your chapters-like colors, time periods, stuff like that. My favorite was this last one (Red). I put it on my story alert list.
greensapphire chapter 11 . 2/27/2007
Good Chapter D
Kitty Cat O'Hara chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Most of these stories are good. Keep writing!
mandarinkin chapter 10 . 7/13/2006
Ok, WC 2006 is over, Italy has taken over Brazil (in reign) and a new chapter is in order :) What I mean is, this is really really good and I cannot wait to read more. I love the titles for the chapters and I like how they are all different (in style and arrangement) but all doubtlessly belong to the story.
Countess of Angels chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
I read this and almot cried, this is a really good fanfic and I hope that you continue on it. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
PearlOfTheSouthSeas chapter 10 . 6/15/2006
Good chapter. Good writing style. Bonnie is cute.

You're obsessed with the World Cup? Me too! I'm from Germany so it's very exciting. We won yesterday against Poland! :) Are you from Australia? I saw Australia - Japan. Exciting match! I was for Australia. :)
winky-wink chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
Hey, I like your writing a lot. You have a very ambitious undertaking. 100 GWTW Fics? Wow haha. But there is a lot of inspiration. I especially love chapters that are told in Rhett's POV because what he has to say is always so delicious.
Cornorama chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
oh i liked this one
VintageManniqueen chapter 9 . 3/30/2006
Oh this one makes me want to cry. I love all of your mini-fanfics. They are very good, and accurately reflect all of the characters and their thoughts, in my opinion. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »