Reviews for Mirror, Mirror: Reflections
liglamry64 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Why did you stop
Pls finish
Saphira7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I hope that you will continue this story at some point. I am very curious to find out more.
BuffyandDracoLover chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Oohh i like so far. i hoope you continue though i want to see what happens. Arwen dies at child birthing
zafaran chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Any chance of getting more chapters on this story? This is a fascinating beginning, and I'd love to find out where you're going with the rest of the tale. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Meriel Tindomerel Andunie chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Ah, brilliant.

Now you must continue this one, having given us such a tantallizing beginning
The Rambling Mind chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
your gonna kill me 4 this, but-UPDATE HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF. Why did u ever stop? U have so many reviews
rei chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
i like. so write more. i shall read.
Serrafina chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Oh, you have to update this! I'm very confused...Arwen is his mother, but he thinks that Buffy is...at least, that's what I gathered. And speaking of updating, you must update First Knight! Please! I need my Buffy/Aragorn-ness!
Immortal Dawn chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I love this so far! You need to update!
smileyblu7 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
a great start to what seems like a great fic! i must admit i was unsure whether i was all shippy for Buffy & Aragorn at the beginning of FK. Now, i feel like Mirror Mirror is a rare gem in the sea of Btvs/Lotr fics featuring a buffy/legoas pairing.

i do hope you decide to continue this fic. Buffy's love towards Eldarion has me hooked already! very interesting twist with 'slayer' Luthien! originality makes this fic well worth it!
lilit4 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Hi again! Nice to see you started a new story. But, I've been waiting for the next installment to First Knight. When is it going to be posted?
Lindiel Eryn chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Yipee! New B/A story! I'm guessing the Queen at the beginning talking ot Eldarion is Buffy, huh? If I've interpreted the last part correctly, Arwen died in childbirth...Looking forward to following buffy's jouney to Minas Tirith.
Malfeus chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Yeah! Something new from you! Happy happy joy joy! Did I ever tell you that I adore your storytelling? Your a great author and I look forward to this new story.
The Great and Powerful Oz chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
This is a great story. Is Arwen going to be a bitch...cuz she is. I hope she dies a horribly ugly death.

Oh, well, that's just me.

Continue it, please!
goldenshadows chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
wonderful new story. Heope you continue this and first knignt as soon as you can.