Reviews for In Transit
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/19
Outstanding. So original and visceral. A really fantastic approach. xo
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Hi, what a typical DiNozzo way to handle his grief about Kate. Flying will never be the same.
Thanks and cheers!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Interesting, very in character.
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was very good. It was very emotional, too.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is fantastic. Probably one of the best insights into Tony's mindset that I have ever read, and from an outsider POV no less. Very impressive.

Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is an absolutely gorgeous story. It was recced on Live Journal, and being a fan of Kate and Tony, I had to read it - and I'm very glad I did. The raw emotions really come through well through this telling.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Wow, very well written. Very intense
starryjules chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow. What a hauntingly, achingly beautiful story! I really enjoyed this; thank you so much for sharing it!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
oh! I tear'd. at first I hoped that Kathy would work out that begu was Kate's funeral, but in the end I'm glad she didn't. it worked. that was so tragic though. well done.
Pough chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oh, my gawd, you are incredible. I'm totally stealing from you! You have his tangential speak down perfectly. What a study in the character of Tony. Excellent, excellent, excellent!

I bow to you!

TheCloudFactory chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was such a lovely story! I kind of just want to give Tony a big hug )

You're such a skilled writer and the way you wrote that was so clever. It was totally original and so sweet, and sad because we know what it is that Tony lied about.

I also love the way you wrote 'Kathy'. We barely know anything about her, not even her real name, but the details you do give make her seem so real.

This was, in short, quite awesome )
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
You did such a fantastic job of making the setting real.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Great story.
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
for some reason, reading this from another bystander's point of view made Tony's grief more real. i don't even like Kate that much and i was crying towards the end.
Balou chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
:) Love it. So heartwrenching, so touching. I cried my eyes out!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »