Reviews for Beasts Within
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
So very sweet, with that slight hint of pain to sharpen the edge. I love the idea that Crawford reads the paper despite knowing what's in it - it's like he just does it for thw impression (and so he can justify ignoring the others). nagi passing the salt is very cute.
RuneYue chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
This fanfic has made me realize two things.

1) That you continiously amuse and excite me with each new fic.

2) Farfarello isn't getting anywhere near my damned toast.
Kuraiko chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Hi, it's me again. I thought it's time to read a fanfic by you which does not deal with Seto and Joey (I have a certain preferance for this pairing as you might have noticed ). And then I found out that you also write about Weiss Kreuz which is one of my latest obsessions. That's why I'm sitting in school library at the moment and grinning all to myself.

It's a really cute fanfic, as I should have expected since it's yours, but I expected it to be difficult to write a fluff story about schwarz. Well, you teach me the opposite. Finally a fanfic about Weiss Kreuz that does not begin, end or deal with rape .

Thank you. I always wanted to know about a normal Schwarz Weekend. Hm... I guess, in my opinion Schu really would be a bunny, but only because I would run away screaming if he is something else I would be interested in the meaning of the Japanese words on Nagis cup - perhaps something like "Don't ask me about sakura blossoms"? XD

Anyway, it was fun, thanks.

Greez,

Kuraiko
Damascus Ochre chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
*chuckles* I see what you mean by it's not really crack!fic. n.n Actually, I might even call it angsty, especially with that near-to-last line (He's as good at smiling as he is in convincing people they can't hurt him.), which makes me squee, because...I very much heart angsty!Schu. 3

Thanks muchly, Misura-love
omymelodynelson chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I found a fic I really love here. I could read it time and again without getting tired of it.

It's short, cute, a little on the pointless side and utterly adorable.

I love the way you've portrayed the characters. I kinda wish there were more stories like this, not about anything in particular, just fun.

I'm babbling now, so I'll stop.

*hugs*