Reviews for Guilt Ridden
CrazyHouse chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Hey was just wondering how olivia new as soon as she walked in to the hospatal room that it was her daughter?
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
great update! so much to work through.. all of that angst and drama.. the evaluation of history and emotions.. I'm eager to see where you take this. Keep up the good work.

Dushi :o)
idinakristinfan chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
Whoar. This story is amazing. With multiple "z"s. Update soon, please,please, please!
SerenaFelicity chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
I'm glad you made this EO. please update.
BookJunkie10 chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
This is my first time ever reviewing! you should be proud... lol... I love the story so far! I can't wait until you update! (oh, and by the way, thanks for making it a EO!:):):):):):))
tria246815 chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
I love the OE

update soon

tria
SVU101 chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
i love it! update soon plz!
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
I like this story! Keep going and Can't wait for the next update!
LivChic chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
keep it going like this
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 5 . 11/5/2005
Cliff Hangers are a bitch but help to keep your readers reading. lol. I can't wait for you next chapter!
JackieThomas12 chapter 5 . 11/5/2005
OMG, you're killing me here, keep going, it's really, really good. Please go on!
SerenaFelicity chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
update soon. your right i am sick of the cliffhangers.
charmed1818 chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
Great chapter!Can't wait for more! :)
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
this is very good.. but i find myself wanting so much more.. for example, what kind of relationship did she have with her foster family? and why is she being brought back to the place of her abuse? why can't olivia adopt this child? what are their other interpersonal relationships like? do they each have support systems? what are they thinking of? i think that by offering some flashbacks to their past, you can give us some insight into what these characters have experienced that will shape their decisions in the future..

i really like this story, and i'm sticking with it because i want to see where you'll take it, and how deep you can make it.. keep up the good work :o)
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
NO WAY! You can't end it like that.. I need dialogue here.. lol.. this is so good.. please update soon? :o)