Reviews for Butterfly
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Beautiful. You didn't say if this part of the little things sereies but I think it fits in just nicely with it.
canthereisto chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
aw. again, dancing Rayne makes my day a whole lot shinier!

Ava
RomanceGuru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
“She was in a cocoon,” the girl sways into him, sighing. “Didn’t know what was going to happen to her when she broke free. Scared. Thought her wings had been torn and that someone had taken away all the flowers. Didn’t want to emerge to see if it was true.”

- I think you captured River perfectly. When we see her in the series, you can only imagine what she is going through. She never really gets to voice what she suffers. You put it into poetry.

This line was also great;

“He looks like a bear lumbering around out there. How are people supposed to be scared of a man dances that badly?”
simonishot chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Gah! You made me all weepy with this at the end.

“She’s flying,” River mumbles against his chest. “The world is so beautiful and shiny.”

“It sure is, little butterfly,” Jayne agrees. “It sure is.”

That was absolutely beautiful.
Midzst chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
That was beautiful and sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
So beautiful
246863 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Love the series-ditto all complimentary reviews. I just wish the individual stories were easier to find. Have you considered rolling them into one story with separate chapters? Would be great to have them together.
Suzanne chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Just wanted to let you know I'm really liking these stories. I'm generally not for a Jayne, River pairing, but you make me think that Jayne could really be like that. Keep them comming.
Tangentsferret chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Aw, dammit, you made me cry. No fair!
James Jago chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Sweet and funny, especially the Kaylee/Simon interplay.
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Very nice story! Perhaps one of the best in the series! It actually made me get a little teary-eyed in the end. Little River and Jayne...I never liked them until now. Nice job. Keep up the excellent work. Now I'm going to go try and find that song... :)
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Aw that was so cute. I look forward to each new section of this series.
bugchicklv chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
::loves this:: And I am not just saying that cause I'm your beta *grin*. Beautiful lyrics, downloading song now...
Wrenn8811 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Love the story, but I do have a question though, Jayne is clumsy because he is self concious right?

As a merc, he would be very aware of what his body is doing at all times, so he wouldn't be clumsy because of that.

Thanks

Wrenn
Grav chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Best. Summary. EVAH!

And also: SQUEE!

Excellently done. This is a great series. And do I see some Mal/Inara on the horizon? ;)