Reviews for The Crazy Normal
clerical medical chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
This story completely creeped me out. And I'm not easily creeped, so well done on that! Actually I'm still quivering too much to think of anything to say except thank you for a really great and disturbing read.
donttouch chapter 10 . 2/29/2008
Bravo *applaudes* very good indeedy :)
donttouch chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
Uh oh!
donttouch chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
uh oh!
kiku65 chapter 10 . 8/18/2007
As an (ex) psychology student I found this one of the more interesting whump-fics in Sequel?
stargate addict chapter 10 . 5/8/2007
Great story! :D The whump, the angst, the fantastic McKay/Shep interaction - *squees*

And the ending... wow. Really, seriously amazing - and freaky, but in a good way, lol. :D Looking forward to the sequel! :)
Meirelle chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
I have to hand it to you-this is one hell of a mindfuck. This was one of those stories where I just couldn't stop reading. Everything was so internal-so psychologically frightening that I couldn't help but get sucked in to the plot. Very good job. Fics like these are hard to find.
Sholio chapter 10 . 4/12/2006
That was good! Creepy, but good. You know, the early chapters reminded me of nothing so much as an episode of Red Dwarf. Not a specific episode, just the show in general. I think it was the snarking, the utter weirdness of the situation, and, of course, the mental image of cheesy BBC special effects. Nice job with the relationship between the boys, keeping things at their usual snarktastic level while still displaying their affection for each other.
jollygoauld chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
great story
Shakia chapter 10 . 1/24/2006
Oh my gosh this was honestly one of the BEST stories I've ever read! You had me so on the edge of my seat and did brilliant with everything! . AND YOU LEFT US HANGING! And it's like the end! Please tell me there's a sequal? O.O Seriously though, thank you so much for writting this, this is honestly the best Atlantis fanfic I have ever come across and I've read through quite a few! Such a great job! :D I really hope you make a sequal soon if you haven't already! *nods* Thanks again for the awesome story!
Greywolf Lupous chapter 10 . 1/13/2006
OMFG, ending so awesome! Once again, poor poor wubbies. I bow down to your whumping abilities (and you're almost whumping equally now :D) I've got the feeling you're going to be writing a sequel on this, and it's going to freak me out as much as the first ;) Seriously, all the way up until the box started talking, I was convinced it was an elaborate double-fake out. Awesome, awesome, awesome.