Reviews for The Calm Before the Storm
smarty007 chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
Aw... I wish there were more chapters! I love how you write.
sorrybut chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
why haven't you continued this? It is really great. Please keep going, I like it a lot!
Radish Earrings chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
This! Is! So! Awesome! Its great! Please please can you finish it!
Blandings chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
I love this! It's brilliant! :D I particularly love all the interaction between Ron and everyone else... I think you've characterised him really well! The scenes with Ron and Hermione were nice too - what I particularly loved about them was the fact that they were very subtle and their feelings weren't overly fluffified (what? It's a word! *cough*). Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mikaela Rose Malfoy chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
hehe i just read it aw i love Ron I think hes adorable not knowing what to say and Bill teasing him thats hilarious. i can't wait to see what happens next
ohcadi chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
Terrific! I really like the development of the characters in this fic; it's subtle while the action builds and it reads well.
Emma-Lynn chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Aw, that was so cute! I ecspecially love the ending! Are you oing to write a 2nd chapter? Cuz you really really should! I wanna find out what he decides to say to her! Please please pleasee write another chapter or a sequal! It 's too good to end here!

x*EmmaLynn*x
Kwala chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
so far so good, the story is interesting
Shelley chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I've been keeping up with this fic on sugarquill, its godd you've come to ff net, it's easier to update. Great fic! Cant wait to read the third chapter.
ohcadi chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Oh, beautiful! Is this one-shot or will you be building on it? I really like how you captured Ron-how he seems to be lagging behind in news but catches himself up on his own. Lovely.