Reviews for Potions Accident
Lovesbugsalot chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Nice idea and execution.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I love this story so far, please update, soon!
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Shouldn't Severus Snape have been sorted with the other first years?
-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom
slytherinsal chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
here's to house unity... of course he doesn't have his awful parents hanging over him though I wonder what's going to happen when Voldemort can't find him any more...
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
haha, and nice for Sev to have a new chance... not sure I like the new name but then the only boy I knew called Damien was not very nice...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Lol. But since Severus is not the head of slytherin
Luty Malfoy chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
I am no sinner i review, please continue
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Please update this. (and then e-mail me since the bots are down again).

It won't be long till the Trio in sixth year figure out what's going on with the first years. Well, hey, Dumbledore _said_ he wanted House cooperation!

And that earthquake? Oh, nothing, the Outlaws just met the Weasley Twins, is all...

And I am really glad that for once Dumbledore is protecting Snape. About time!
Prieda Solo chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
Nice story. i especially like the way snapes a first year (as opposed to a fifth year who then falls in love with an OC)

One suggestion, the dialogue is a bit iffy (especialy in the first chapter). MacGonnigal [cant spell] saying 'O.k. kid,' for example.

But keep writing it, it is very good.
Possum132 chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
A cheeky little story - most enjoyable.
Iva1201 chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Interesting... Poor Snape being sorted to Gryffindor. How is it possible that McGonagall didn't recognised him and Dumbledore did?
mouse082191 chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
kewl story
duj chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
He was a prankster, wasn't he? And no student would ever suspect the kid who keeps "messing up" his potions to have any connection with a certain Potions-master LOL
Hermeticia Smythe chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
You have all these fascinating stories with only the openings done. do you ever plan to work on any of them again?

Liz W
arnyekmester chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Your story is sound good for me, Its full of possibility.

(if you don't mind I saying there was some grammer mistake. I m not to good in it just saying please don't be angry.)

Hope to see more from it.