Reviews for Wake Me Up When September Ends
celestial1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
hmm... nice. that was such a lovely movie.
LiteralLovely chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Great job!
Meredith A. Jones chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Wow, this was really good! I saw that there was no separate category for the movie on so i searched summaries for tGGEP, and found this! I saw it had no reviews and felt bad, so - here I am.

This was cool - I love the song by Green Day, and your writing is great. I'm sure that's what Francis's thoughts where at that time: pretty confused, skewed, and indecisive. Very good story - I'll be reading the one of yours on LiveJournal!

By the way..If you've seen Finding Neverland, do feel free to stop by The Playwright or its sequel All Things Bittersweet and Imaginary and send reviews! Those are my most recent, and my better ones. The other ones are old writing. My shorter FN fic (oneshot) Peter's Greatest Adventure is recent, and so is the FN poem With A Daisy In Her Hair. Again, review, because I love reviews! (who doesn't?) You don't really need to see the movie to read the poem or the oneshot. The oneshot is all historical, and just posted in the category because it has the same characters. You'd see why you don't need to see the movie for the poem.

Anyway, great job on this. I'll be talkin' to ya!

Luv,