Reviews for Sesshoumaru's Wish
Deadpool-girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Lol, thats just too funny
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
wahhaha...that was hilarious.. Kagome's nightmare...poor Sesshomaru hang in there...haha!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
LOL oh wow! I laughed so hard as I read this!
When God Abandoned The World chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
XD make another one like this!
deebeth89 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This gave me giggle fits even though I didn't understand much that was going on in it.
VampiricDogdemoness19 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
i dont understand darling
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Pretty funny... made me laugh.
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
So Kagome's pregnant? Hell, it doesn't take a wish on the Shikon to make that happen, so (with the risk of sounding ignorant) I didn't quite get what the wish was exaclty.

Funny, I usually notice these things, but I just now realized you don't use the japanese titles...like Rin saying Sesshoumaru instead of Sesshoumaru-sama. Did you watch the english dub? :)

This was really funny, I don't even want to imagine what bringing a horde of youkai from feudal Japan could do to someone's home. The horror...
Yevin chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
very funny. Update soon.
PleaseDoNotRead chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
cute
Beckie chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
That was funny! I got a link to your story from the recommends list on InuYasha fanguild website. Your good!
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Bwahahaha, oh that was funny! I'm so glad someone rec'd it over at IYFG. I'm sorry I missed this before on LJ. It was too funny! Loved it!
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
BUAHAHAHA! That was wonderful!
The Bog Witch chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Bizarre, but funny. This line “Sorry sis, can’t talk, gotta put out the fire.”

made me laugh.
Kahanna chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
ok that is so wrong! lol but kinda funny...hahahahahahahahahha! how dare you do tht 2 kagome and inuyasha but...hahahahahahahaha!