Reviews for Bad Medicine
missionX chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Thought provoking, and interesting, well written.

Good job.
SylverAngel chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Interesting idea. Although isn't that why a lot of people have the vices they do, to hide or push away what they can't bear to think about any longer? I like these little behind-the-scenes/ background things you've put together!
asian princess 61 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
aw *glomps gojyo* poor gojyo! god that must have been a real rough spot for him!
Sekowari chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Geez, y do ppl always pick on gojyo? 13 man, gotta note that that's an unlucky number Another good fanfic!
Blahsblah2001 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
... (tears up and sobbs)

Poor Gojyo... at thirteen?

Oh, man...

(Dissolves into tears of empathy)

MangetsuKitusne chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I loved the story! Please at more! It's one of the best I've read in a long time. I love Gojyo stories. He's my fav. I'm working on one now but it'll take awhile to write because I have MAJOR writer's block. I hate W.B.(writer's block.) Please read if I get it out. Oh if you email me it'll take me awhile to get back to you.

Thanks for writing this wonderful story again.
Youkaineko chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Very good and very sad. Poor Gojyo.
NekoMegami-chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Well written piece, good job. I like how the narrative capture's Gojyo's desperation without making it melodramtic.
The Silver Feathered Raven chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
It IS sad. Very sad. Your wording set a very heavy atmosphere for the piece, making the emotion show through. I thought about suggesting that you make his mother's words in italics, but then I decided that I like how you did this, how it seems like he's going a little crazy. So my only suggestions it that you take out the 'cuz' in the second sentence of the second paragraph. While that word works in dialogue, it doesn't really appear to fit in with the rest of the description in this piece.

Other then that, very nice. Short, but excellent.