Reviews for A Madhouse Romance
TOM B chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Hello and Greetings,
Whilst perusing pages upon pages of classical FanFiction on the internet, I came across a truly peculiar story of love, deception, and adventure..It was yours and, I must say, I was hooked from the get-go! Darrell Lancaster, why, he seemed so mysterious, so thoughtful..what a character. I needed to know more, his story, his background, everything. I was enthralled by your storytelling, Mad Puppy.

Alas, this exciting tale came to a brief and sudden stop a mere 6 chapters later in "December". In your end notes you'd written that "January" would come next, promising tantalized readers like myself a new chapter and more answers to such excruciating questions of ours. But where is it! You've abandoned this story for four years and that just simply isn't fair!

Please, what has happened to Daniel the Joker? What chaos will ensue in Gotham City? And what of Harley Quinn, Daniel's passionate lover consumed with jealousy, hatred, lust and conniving beauty! Please write back to me. I shan't say, but I am indeed a connoisseur of FanFiction of many sorts-Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Ed Edd n Eddy and now yours. I've won several awards for the critique and establishment of numerous tales, including the famed My Immortal , Face the Strange and many others.

Sincerely Yours,
Thomas Beuchannan
aphrodite4986 chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Have u forgotten us
LadyLabyrinth21 chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Oh please please please update soon! It's been nearly 6 years! I want and update from you so bad!
LadyLabyrinth21 chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
D: HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT? D:
LadyLabyrinth21 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Hehe. Looks like our Mistah J just couldn't take the joke! Love this chappie! :D Reading on! Hoping you update this again!
Eat Them chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
this is great! Is really nice! The only flaw i see is that the joker is kinda ooc... Read 'broken bboy soldier' for what i see as him perfectly ic. Otherwise woonderful!
Eat Them chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
is it... Weird... If i got happy, fluffy feelings inside and sqeed like the fangirl i am whilest reading this chapter?
MilitzaG chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
O.O oh my freaking wow Im so mad i have to leave now! dammit lol this was crazy ( ha!) in more ways than one !
MilitzaG chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
oh my holy hell i about died this chapter i forgot to breathe! wonderfully written my dear!
MilitzaG chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
holy woooow i am almost going to be late to work for being stuck on this story!
midian chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Please hurry witht he next chapter! I just discovered this last night and am in LOVE with it! I didn't think once "He wouldn't do that" or "Pfft! Yeah..." This must be the best character writing besides Morrison!
Just a Broken Record chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
OMFG! OMFG!

I read every fucking chapter in two days... Can you get addicted on a story? Well I did anyway... -. -

The story is great, obviously...Jokers personality is great, you nailed it. The best part was when Harley got injured... I love it when he is possessive over her! GOOD! Not that he wasnt twisted enough before! )

He escaped? I kinda missed Harley trying to stop him. Trying to keep things as they were, ya know? U_u

He is going to beg her to come to him, right? She could be a little more independent..couldnt she? Doing some decisons on her own... ( I am a little feminist inside, sorry! )

Anna

P.s. Even though I brought some flaws out..Please understant still: I LOVE IT!
UnstoppableSkyflyer chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
This is incredible!
BloodofthePen chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Brilliance. That's all I can say.

But poor Jonathan! XD He shouldn't have messed with the Joker's psychiatrist...

“Go ahead and drink, Doc, there’s no danger anymore. I made it clear for everybody that you were my psychiatrist. Out of reach, you know, all mine, do-not-touch, that stuff. Nobody will lay a finger on you now.” Excellent line.
storm2424 chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Haha well that was pretty...intense(:

Very enjoyable!

The Joker was very frank here. It was refreshing to see him even more assertive as usual(:

And no ned to be embarassed about the smut writing; it was done very well(: