Reviews for A Madhouse Romance
firepokemonfox chapter 6 . 9/22
Eric Border chapter 6 . 1/26
BlackSister394 chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
This story is so damn awesome! Your characterisation of the joker and harley really is the best one I have read so far. Even when it have been so many years since you updated the story I will still stay tuned. I hope you decide to finish this amazing piece of art one day. :)
SakuraEgg chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Can You Post More Please! :):D:)(*)D(~)_ 0
And Where Chapter Will Quinzel Became Joker And Escape With Mr.J?

Sâkürâ Ëgg
Requiem the Eternal chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
TOM B chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Hello and Greetings,
Whilst perusing pages upon pages of classical FanFiction on the internet, I came across a truly peculiar story of love, deception, and adventure..It was yours and, I must say, I was hooked from the get-go! Darrell Lancaster, why, he seemed so mysterious, so thoughtful..what a character. I needed to know more, his story, his background, everything. I was enthralled by your storytelling, Mad Puppy.

Alas, this exciting tale came to a brief and sudden stop a mere 6 chapters later in "December". In your end notes you'd written that "January" would come next, promising tantalized readers like myself a new chapter and more answers to such excruciating questions of ours. But where is it! You've abandoned this story for four years and that just simply isn't fair!

Please, what has happened to Daniel the Joker? What chaos will ensue in Gotham City? And what of Harley Quinn, Daniel's passionate lover consumed with jealousy, hatred, lust and conniving beauty! Please write back to me. I shan't say, but I am indeed a connoisseur of FanFiction of many sorts-Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Ed Edd n Eddy and now yours. I've won several awards for the critique and establishment of numerous tales, including the famed My Immortal , Face the Strange and many others.

Sincerely Yours,
Thomas Beuchannan
aphrodite4986 chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Have u forgotten us
LadyLabyrinth21 chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Oh please please please update soon! It's been nearly 6 years! I want and update from you so bad!
LadyLabyrinth21 chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
LadyLabyrinth21 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Hehe. Looks like our Mistah J just couldn't take the joke! Love this chappie! :D Reading on! Hoping you update this again!
Eat Them chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
this is great! Is really nice! The only flaw i see is that the joker is kinda ooc... Read 'broken bboy soldier' for what i see as him perfectly ic. Otherwise woonderful!
Eat Them chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
is it... Weird... If i got happy, fluffy feelings inside and sqeed like the fangirl i am whilest reading this chapter?
MilitzaG chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
O.O oh my freaking wow Im so mad i have to leave now! dammit lol this was crazy ( ha!) in more ways than one !
MilitzaG chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
oh my holy hell i about died this chapter i forgot to breathe! wonderfully written my dear!
MilitzaG chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
holy woooow i am almost going to be late to work for being stuck on this story!