Reviews for Lose Your Illusions
booman980 chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Seraph was the Legionair with the white glove
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
This story was wonderful.

"lead on Seraph; I can't see the path".- I really liked this ending line.

But what will happen to the duo next? Please update Scars of a Broken Mirror soon so that we can all find out. Thank you.
Knucklesfan74 chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
You don't wanna know how well you did... saying it was terrifyingly perfect would be the greatest understatement of all time...
Kinnos Sharpe chapter 9 . 1/6/2006
This is a very well written story (like all of the other ones you wrote any way) But I think you just might have heard from me before by e mail. But any way i think that you portraed the charectors (if i spelled that wrong oh well) quite well but what is Kragok's deal anyway? What happened to him?
Ri2 chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
So the next story is called Psyche Out?

And Kragok is truly, truly crazy. Yeesh.

You're right, seeing your dad get shot would mess you up. It's simply that...well...Batman saw his dad and mom shot, and he grew up to be a very creepy and dark individual, but...he still had a heart, or something like one. What did Seraph do to himself to extinguish whatever shreds of Mobianity remained in him after his father's death?
Pyrokinetics chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
yay! that was good! plz sequel! !

*Is dragged off by casts of Sonic, Buffy And Charmed*
hammy ham ham chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
Added a bit of mystery to this plot, this chapter did. I'm wondering just how kragok plans to rub off Enerjak, I guess I'll just have to find out.

Chao are hard to explain creatures, that take up much space merely to give the basic nature of. I could explain in an email though, limitless space. Email me when you geth the chance, I have a chao guide.

Rouge chao are dark/fly/run chao, try looking up a picture on google. I have a white one, as well as the shiny white two tone chao that, up until Friday, was one too.
Golden Circle chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
/how do you kill what's already dead?/

Dead emotionally, thankfully that's as far as it goes.

Turns out Lien did unmask Seraph. Heh. I'm getting more accurate yet more wrong every time! ;-)

Nice chapter. I liked the segue in Lien's character... or 'revelation' if that is more accurate. Yup, very nicely done. Maybe a tad over the top in its implimentation, but yes you are definitely on the right track. I don't have moments like that where I hide inside myself, but then again I haven't been through everything Lien's been through. All in all, I'd say you hit the nail right on the head. More scenes like this please. Keep it up!

Lien's leaving the Dark Legion? I am positively gob-smacked. I never saw that one coming.
Ri2 chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
If Seraph didn't remove his sex drive surgically, how DID he make himself immune to such things? I've been wondering for a while now how he 'killed' himself, so to speak.

And Kragok is a true bastard. Heh.

Where IS Metal now, by the way? Trying to remove the NAP from his systems? Plotting revenge? He's still out there...

And KRAGOK is the one who made the ceiling vulnerable? Jesus!

Ah, Lien's taking the book with her. Good girl! Show it to Grandpa Dimitri!

Or not...

I think you did Lien's reactions very well. Kragok's diary too. What caused him to become so messed up, though?

And how can Miss Lien get Seraph to keep helping her?
Pyrokinetics chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
gdgd, please continue!
hammy ham ham chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
Well, if you want my honest opinion, I haven't read many scenes of that type, but it was great from what I can gather of the others. Keep on going like this and I'll be a happy hamster.

It was sorta wierd yesterday, I went over to my bud's house to play super smash brothers melee with her and her other bud, but decided to check on my chao first. The moment I got in to the garden, my rouge chao reincarnated. Strangest thing...
Golden Circle chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
I hope Seraph is only unconscious and isn't dead. We need him for the rest of the fic. ;-)

It looks like Lien owes Seraph a debt. What a turnaround!

I don't suppose Lien's going to use the present situation to her advantage, is she? Like unmasking Seraph or exacting revenge. (but would she really do that after /this/?)

My current take on Lien is that she knows what's right and wrong, she believes in justice, and she likes to bend the rules a little (or alot!) without intentionally breaking them. Unlike her brother, who doesn't care about being right, just, or following the rules.

I can see now how "Lose Your Illusions" is beginning to be fulfilled. Seraph exposed Lien in all her unadulterated glory, Lien understood Seraph to at least some degree, and Kragok's hidden agenda has been uncovered. What else is left?

Wait...
Ri2 chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
Oh...knew Kragok was dangerous.

Seraph, gay? No Lien, he just doesn't have a sex drive. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he had surgically removed his sex organs and hormones to keep them from being used against him.
hammy ham ham chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
Kragok's got his secrets too. I'm just wondering what's going to happen next, heh, Seraph is unconscious, I wonder what'll happen when Lein finds out...

What did you mean about the knuxouge? I can't help it if it haunts my dreams and I happen to log what happens. It's just my scientific mind, write down all information for future use.
Pyrokinetics chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
O.o Yippee! plz continue!