Reviews for In Err, My Suffering
flaming-ninjas00 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Not sure if you're still active at all but if so could you pm me a link to where you posted the uncensored version of this.
Naz-G chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Hey. Can I get a link to the uncensored version? Searched for ages on your livejournal site and in all my noobiness could not navigate that site to save my life, so a direct link would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
eeee! read the uncensored version. the lovemaking was hot and tender at the same time.

great introspection and characterization. you packed a lot within just five chapters!

i'd love to say more but i'm currently speechless. *hearts*
naash chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
that was great. beautifully written. i love all the um sexual tension. and this have always been my fave couple in rurouni kenshin. :) greta job
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
SO far I REALLY love EVERYTHING! The lust and anguish of it all call to me. I'm really rather interested in the uncensored story -grins- dare I say more?

Go Misao!

Review ya later
fantasy4luvr chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
great storyline

:D

i really liked it
MimixTHExDeceitful chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I Loved This Story. The way you write is incredible and I look forward to readind more stories from you. :D
Monika chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
I’ve been reading some of your stories, and I have to say they are incredible. Well written, good orthography, everyone in character (which is a big plus), hilariously witty lines. A refreshment out of all the crap that you find here.

Now if you would be so nice to tell me where can I find “In Err, My Suffering” uncensored, I’ve looked in the internet, and I have found some places where you have posted other stories but not that one. It would be much appreciated.

Arigato Ms Western Ink-chan.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
Very sexy. It's a shame that this site doesn't allow lemon. Despite the occational choppiness your story was really good. There were breaks but it was pretty obvious what was omitted. Overall it didn't ruin the story. Ja ne!
paris chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
is the uncensored version on your website? when i tried to access your website, it wouldn't show up. is something wrong with it?
LtSonya chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
Nicely written with both the descriptions and setting the mood. The characters were right on, acting in natural ways and moving from one point to the next. I loved the strained feelings between them; neither knowing what to do or say. It's interesting reading what they're going through.

- LtSonya
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
i'll read the rest later. good so far! check mine out!
naash chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
lol..it was so good. not bad...you expand the story well. It flowed smoothly so far
Oniwabanshuu chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
Hi !

I just wanted to say that I love your work ! You’re one of the best AxM writer !

This fic is really interesting especially the way Misao doesn’t jump in marriage with Aoshi. And I like the way you describe Aoshi’s”lust” for Misao. It’s less perverted than some other authors. He’s just Aoshi who has feeling for Misao whereas author author write more about Aoshi lusting after a body and this body belongs to Misao. I don’t if I’m clear but at least you know I like. They’re not OOC at all despite the circumstances !

I like also Okina’s role because he’s not too cheering about their relationship and I think he’s like this too in the manga, it doesn’t seem to me that he would be the type to play matchmaker between those two quite the contrary and in your fic he has good reason too.

Well, that’s all I wanted to finally tell you how I like your whole work as I’ve been too shy to write review before (plus computer’s problems !)

Bye and good luck with your lots of fic ! Thank you for the work you’re writing that make my day !
Odi et amo chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
Nope, you didn't post this before, and I loved it. You write so emotionally. You're paragraphs are short, but they say a lot about thier relationship. It's a truly beautiful story.

Update soon. .