Reviews for Karma
CheekyChemist chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Great story and a totally different approach to Integra's family than most fics have - actuallly I cannot recall any fic looking deeper in her supposedly Indian part of the famly on her mother's side... :) Anyway, since I do not have a livejournal account I won't ever have the chance to read the rest of this story...pity. I'm sure that even the unedited version of the other chapters would be great to read!
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
At this point I think its more important to post than bother with the betaing.
Elena chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
"Contesa" means "countess" and it has nothing to do with karma. Love the story; pity it's not finished.
Soul93 chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
i die evrytime i read ths fic, its jst s0 h0rble tht it may remain unfinsh 4 eva! its simply the best fanfic iv eva read
daydreambuff chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
This side of Integra's family and all the mystery and intrigue of it is interesting. How you've presented Integra and Alucard's relationship is also very interesting. And you really manage to make it all feel like Hellsing, in a peculiar unique way. It looks like you've ditched the story, unfortunately, but I hope you continue it one day.
Geminigoddess chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Wud u hurry up n update already! ths fic is far 2 gr8 2 b unfinishd
marora chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
I liked this chapter better than the others, it felt smoother. I realize you must have spend some time choosing the tittle for this story; this deals with past lives which is akin to Karma in Indian folklore.
marora chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
I'm surprised Integra's extended family didn't run up and hug her. In most Indian family reunions, the guest is treated like a long lost friend and people are rarely standofish.

You know the cutlure though, Marigolds are a welcoming flower.
marora chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I like how you focus on the different senses instead of just concentrating on sight. However I doubt that a londoner would be surprised by the bustle of city life in India. Maybe the colors, but London is as busy as New York.
marora chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Although your writing is amazing, I'd like to suggest a dissodence between waking up and her dream. Perhaps a period of confusion where she's not sure where she is?

Nicely done, I like the foreshadowing. And sending Integra to Bangalore is a nice idea, haven't seen that done before.
Battlefield Angel chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
What an interesting story. Well-written and thoughtful... It appears to have been a long time since this was last updated, but I'm interested in the outcome

Regards,

K.S.
quickyfant chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
Hi! Its me again! I am reading all your Hellsing stories, specially the AxI ones I love them! I wanted to know if I could have a look for the rest of this fabulous story of yours? Thanks!
DemonicPelicans chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Wonderful job! Very intrigued as to what will happen next! Can't wait to read the rest! :D
Hermonthis chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Thess, this is such a unique look at AxI! The tone is different, more sensual, more lush, and the environment is as much a part of the story as the characters are themselves.

I do hope you finish this fic.
Different Child chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Hey! I really like this! It's quite interesting!