Reviews for Karma
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 7/1
I am now thoroughly intrigued. But who is that Sultan? What did he do that was so impressive
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 7/1
Never mind the vampire knows
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 7/1
I have the feeling Alucard is in for a shock
Sunset Nightfall chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
This is very interesting and intriguing. I like this very much. That AxI cliff-hanger really make me want to put them together and be likeNOW, KISS!"
Lol. I hope you can post the upcoming chapters soon.
Sunset Nightfall chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
This is very interesting and intriguing. I'd like to read more and a lot. Thank you.
A-Little-More-Magic chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
I LOVE IT. I love the concept and the layers of the plot, the research/knowlege of the different cultures you include and I would love to read even the un-beta-ed final chapters!
CheekyChemist chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Great story and a totally different approach to Integra's family than most fics have - actuallly I cannot recall any fic looking deeper in her supposedly Indian part of the famly on her mother's side... :) Anyway, since I do not have a livejournal account I won't ever have the chance to read the rest of this story...pity. I'm sure that even the unedited version of the other chapters would be great to read!
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
At this point I think its more important to post than bother with the betaing.
Elena chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
"Contesa" means "countess" and it has nothing to do with karma. Love the story; pity it's not finished.
Soul93 chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
i die evrytime i read ths fic, its jst s0 h0rble tht it may remain unfinsh 4 eva! its simply the best fanfic iv eva read
daydreambuff chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
This side of Integra's family and all the mystery and intrigue of it is interesting. How you've presented Integra and Alucard's relationship is also very interesting. And you really manage to make it all feel like Hellsing, in a peculiar unique way. It looks like you've ditched the story, unfortunately, but I hope you continue it one day.
Geminigoddess chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Wud u hurry up n update already! ths fic is far 2 gr8 2 b unfinishd
marora chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
I liked this chapter better than the others, it felt smoother. I realize you must have spend some time choosing the tittle for this story; this deals with past lives which is akin to Karma in Indian folklore.
marora chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
I'm surprised Integra's extended family didn't run up and hug her. In most Indian family reunions, the guest is treated like a long lost friend and people are rarely standofish.

You know the cutlure though, Marigolds are a welcoming flower.
marora chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I like how you focus on the different senses instead of just concentrating on sight. However I doubt that a londoner would be surprised by the bustle of city life in India. Maybe the colors, but London is as busy as New York.