Reviews for The Screaming Siren
BadassSyd chapter 1 . 1/18
This was cute. I loved this cute little story. Onto the next I!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
He would of never killed his own baby, Christine one the other hand ?
Sargent-titan chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
When I reached the end, the first word I said was wow. Just wow. This was really good, but I can't believe what happened. This was really well written! But if I could ask a question, why was Christine so scared of the child? Anyways, it was really good!
Opera Cindy chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh, this is very well written but so sad! :(
CopeWithTheFeels chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
wow, great work!
its just pure awesome.
everyone is in character, i like it!
good job 3
Abia's Dream chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I've been laughing all week long since reading this! Pure joy!
Obscure Bird chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Oh... That's so awful... Powerful stuff, that. And well written. It might have been stupid and very stupidly funny if it had been handled badly, but your story is just... Wow.
PhantomAngel777 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
By the end my mouth was hanging open and I was reading with a "WTF?" look on my face. Wow. Just... wow. I'm pretty speechless. lol
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
*gapes* Like the phantom himself... I am yet unsure whether this story attracts or repulses me more... I am totally favoriting this!
cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Wow..that was totally f-ed up in a glorious way!
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
aww... i feel bad for the baby... is it also deformed? i'm a bit confused on that part. /
kikyohater920alltheway chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
truly amazing.
michellemabelle chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
i agree with one of the other reviewers who said that it was erik trying to get a little something something, lol, when i read the line "Siren wishes for something. Only you can make it leave. You know that." but then once i realized it was their baby...i never expected erik to do THAT! fantastically morbid though. excellent one shot.
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
...NO *CRIES A RIVER* NOT THE BABY!..WHY?...ALRIGHT NOW THAT I'VE CALMED DOWN...BRAVO! THAT WAS AWESOME!
the yellow flower chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
DEAR ME! oh my goodness i am speachless! absolutely speachless! how absolutely horrible! it was well written - very well, but goodness talk about aweful! "oh horror, horror, horror!"