Reviews for Sadie, Sadie
anaraz chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
good fic
you should write more fics from this universe
pen237 chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Such a sweet story! I read it a while ago but never reviewed. Sorry about that! Thanks for writing this gem!
SailorPtah chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
This was wonderful. I was laughing out loud at a bunch of different parts D

First couple chapters have some formatting issues - whatever copying/importing process you used ate all the ellipses. No other big problems, though.

All three heads of Honlon were fabulous, especially at the matter-of-fact chomping down on poor Q-chan. Loved the group trying to figure out what was going on during Leon's original proposal - Chris' confusion in general was sweet, as was Jill's being blindsided when her joke turns out to come literally true. D and Leon are both really terrible at planning things...but D's good-luck banner and/or Leon's understanding of fate must be on their side. I'm so glad everything worked out for them in spite of...well, them.
matchynishi chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Really liked this, thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
So... This is now my head cannon as an alternative to the terrible ending in the series.
I loved every bit of it. I just (selfishly) wish there was more! haha. I would love to see Leon adapting, learning to hear and see the animals as people. How D's business changes, and D mellowing out. The bickering I can imagine, with so much more affection... Family picnics with Chris and Honlon.
I'm going to have to reread this a few more times lol.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Holy sweets this chapter's hot. The whole fic is great but I /had/ to pause to comment on this chapter. Yum. very much yum.
XxAlysxX chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Loved the epilogues and especially just loved the whole story actually. It is rushed but has reason to be rushed
Inari Mara chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
I'm rereading the Petshop now and suddenly I come across this fic...It was so sweet! Thank you for the great work. I really liked how you worked out the details of D's biology and the shop's magical operation )
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
So hilarious. God, his marriage proposal sounds like a couple of angry leaders trying to arrange a treaty where they give way as little as possible to the other country.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This has me giggling so much!
aurla0 chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
Wowwww

This is really interesting. And awesome. And just... Wow.

It's a really good story and I liked it a lot!

Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Hey! I'm not sure if you got my email, so I'm saying it here as well, I've drawn Fanart for Sadie, Sadie which can be found over here - kuro-x-sora . deviantart art / I-am-ignoring-you-and-your-delicious-cake- 311374405

I love this fic and your others! Keep on writing!

- KuroSora
Lusalma chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
love it! more please and maybe a confirtation with the family?
Aracil chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
Just wanted to thank you for this wonderful fic
Belle Mort 13 chapter 9 . 1/10/2011