Reviews for Snow Kisses
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Well at first I guess Sheelos...but Zelos doesn't really wear a jacket so then I guessed Lloyd and Colette, especially about the hearing but Sheena has good hearing too because she's a ninja...and in the end I am stuck between Colloyd and Sheelos. I think I'm gonna go with Sheelos, seeing how the girl was a little feisty and reluctant to give in...but I can't help but think there is a slight possibility of Colloyd in there...MURRG U MUST TELL
Religion0 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Is it sheelos? what does zero four mean?

AH! Too many questions!

It was so cute, though it was an akward way you never potrayed a name. You could have done that a bit better. Not to say it wasn't great, cuz it was.
amberesinite chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Very sweet. It was something nice and peaceful to read after a long day.
Kraya chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Hmm.. Zero, Four... I'm pretty good with riddles relating to names..

Zero: Romaji, missing "su" to make it "Ze-ro-su". Translated, "Zerosu" is "Zelos".

Four: The one that takes some thinking. In Japanese, "Shi" means "four". "Shi" is the first letter (Japanese lettering system) in Sheena's name in the Japanese spelling "Shihna".

So therefor, it's Zelos and Sheena, right? Even though now that I check the other reviews, a few others guessed the same thing ; Nice riddle you placed there. Doesn't work with any others as far as I know .~ Nice find.

Oh, that's kind of rude of me- only trying the riddle and not saying anything about the story. Really sweet, though.
TomahawkLance chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I am guessing...Colloyd? I have a feeling since from your detail, these characters may be the topic, am I right?
Sam chapter 1 . 2/28/2006

RandomDude chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
“The new snow muffles footsteps,” he explained, waving around. “But still, you should be able to hear me! Of all the people in the group...”

Hmm...from that little sentence, I'd have to guess for the dude...maybe Lloyd? Sounded more like Zelos though...was it Zelos? Is it Zelos/Colette? Lloyd/Colette? Is it even Colette? Heh. You gotta let us know...

Oh, yes, nice story. Good writing!
Caliban the Wizard chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Urby, I really like this story! No, really. If I could write as half as well as you do...If I could review a million times over, I would. But the mystery of it all! I am absolutely no good at guess work, as you can imagine {ironic that I've written mystery stories, when I don't even read any} so I'm just ITCHING to find out. I really like the diverse nature of the vocabulary in this story {it's making me a little jealous.}, and no grammar or punctuation errors to speak of. I really liked this quote: “I was doing so well until you mentioned that...!”

If I had to guess who the lucky couple is...hmm, who wears a jacket...Perhaps Zelos and Sheena. But NAH! You're more original than that! Bye now.

Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
So cute, especially the end. The coat was a good touch
Eliannora chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Sheelos? Is it a Sheelos? IT HAS TO BE...gahh, tell me if I'm right? :P But this was adorable..but if it's a Kraine, better off not telling me, okay? but I loved it. :)
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Ah, that was obviously Sheelos... or Zeroshii, which is how the clue puts it. I wouldn't have even begun to imagine any other two characters in that situation. Very cute and enjoyable little fic. :D
Snow-silverx chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Would it be a Kraine story? The hint you gave . Well if Kratos just so happened to be 4029 and Raine being 23 make a hyear pass by making 4030 and 24. Hehe Four Zero Three Zero and Two Four.

I wonder if I got it right...
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Zeroshii, righ, right, right? This was done really well. I thought it was very sweet, even thoguh he pairing wasn't obvious. Very well done I msut say
InuKratosStan chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Shelos! I say Shelos! Uah! Please tell! xD

Umm, other than the pairing, very well written! I luffled it! But please tell!
Molly Renata chapter 1 . 10/21/2005