Reviews for Alfea Girls
Is the winx real
TxTlove chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I actually liked it
Jonasfabulous chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Hey that was really good and I do have to say the winx girls can get very annoying sometimes and that was a really creative idea with this song anyway great job. Luv it.

Jonasfabulous }{
ookamitsuki25 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I'm extremely impressed by your creativity you should do more of these whether they insult fairies, witches, or the guys just keep doing this and you're alright as far as i'm concerned
lateeda18 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I totally agree on you with this (except I like Brandon, but I do get annoyed with his pet names for Stella, same with her). In season one when I first saw it, I was seriously rooting for Bloom to not get her powers back and not defeat Icy when she did.
SaraSoul chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
your gramer suck dude
Stills and Photographs chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I love this!
Kikiri chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Lmao... "Sorry, Brandon"
battastic chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
THAT was cool. Its about time SOMEBODY flamed the pixies.(No offence to the winx girls.)
starlightceres chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I think it's cool that you flamed the too many people do that and I'm glad someone finally did.I mean,don't get me wrong Bloom,stella,techna,musa,flora,and layla ARE my favorite I like the TRIX just as much as is my GREAT TO YOU!
AnimegirlBunnyB chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Me: I don't want to be rude but not really good. AT ALL!

Animegirl: All I can say is "WHAT THE HELL!"

Me: Calm down, be nice.

BunnyB: That kinda sucked.

Me:(Takes out a giant hammer and hits BunnyB and Animegirl) I said shut up and be nice.
G-queenIkey chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
That was neat, I could actually see one of them singing that, though I'm not sure how good it would sound.(If you catch my drift _~ lol)
Hawk-MAD chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I am so NOT going to flame you! OMG, I totally agree with you! I'm not sure if this was supposed to be funny, but I laughed so much!
Ragnarok Destroyer chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
heh, Stella gets under my skin sometimes, though she's not THAT bad. Nice song though
purpleNova823 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
WHOOP! WHOOP! GO YOU! What? I'm a a country/rock girl! Intresting song choice, I must say, and why do yuo except ppl to flame you, you rock!

~Raver~