Reviews for Fall of an Angel
DEATH2Takari chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was a good story, though I don't like what you did to Davis and TK! They never really hated each other. It was that little monster Kari that always pitted them against each other!

I certainly never thought she was an angel, except in the first season! When she was 8 she was sweet. But when she was 11, she was a conniving little slut!

I never liked her! She doesn't deserve any of the good guys from the Digidestined! I'm glad you didn't put Sora in with Matt! Sorato is SICK and should be banned!

Taiora or Taito is the way to go! Love Taito! Glad Sora just vanished!

All in all a good story, though poor Joe didn't deserve that! He's a really sweet guy!
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
That was...incredibly disturbing. I don't think I've read a fanfic that actually scared me in a while. I actually really enjoyed it though. It made me want to cry and it terrified me, but in the end I thought it was an excellent, well-thought-out story. Certainly an idea like that requires some thought. I really liked your analysis of Hikari, and Jyou's reaction was dead-on. Too many people write rape fics and completely trivialize it, and you didn't, which is commendable. It was well-written save for a few spelling errors, so all in all, great job. My only real issue was the names...Hikari's Japanese name is Yagami Hikari. In the dub, it's Kari Kamiya. You need to pick one and stick with it. But that's just a minor detail. This was a great fic and I'm putting it on my favorites list.
Saria29 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Okay, at first I thought this seemed a bit silly. You know, good girl-Kari raping someone, even if it's stupid to be amused by something like that. So I read to see how serious it was.

When Kari talked with Mimi, I seriously started to cry, I think I almost-cried somewhere before, I don't remember where, maybe I'll to if I reread it, but I don't have time to do that now. Maybe it was a weird thing to cry over, you'd think I would have felt sorry for Joe, who was the one getting raped (and I'm sure I did, but then again, the story wasn't from his pov, untill the end, where he seemed like he was starting to get happy again), but...hell, I don't know. The fall of an angel, indeed. P
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This doesn't deserve flames. At all. It was a well thought out plot with an intruiging dilemma of the heart. I have never seen any story such like this, and I am glad I accidentally stumbled upon it.
Erismti chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Very depressing. But, I like the angsty side to this story. July 18? My birthday. Lol.
Hope you continue!
corset bruises chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Amazing.. You made it dark, yet optimistic in a way that isn't sugar-coated.. The light yet dark theme you've used fits Hikari perfectly. Beautifully done.
keikoutou chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
oh my...that was rather disturbing. But this was very good, well written! Nice job, and, yes, it definitely fits into the angst category.
Fire Tears chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Oh, gods. I cried when I read this. Honestly, I did. I'm still crying a bit now. It's a beautiful piece of writing. Now beautiful 'nice', but beautfully dark and twisted and well-written. Power flows from the words, straight into the reader's heart, and hitting right where it will affect them most.

And what do you mean 'if it isn't always good'? This is amazing. Stunning. A portrait of dark realism and agonizing truth with no sugar-coated fantasies. If I had the ability to paint such pictures with words, I'd be a best-selling author.

I hope you'll write more fiction such as this, and maybe give me your other penname where you put the things you think are good. Because if you don't think this amazing story is good, then I'd love to see the things you've written that you consider to be.

- Alena
Ersuela chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Woah. That is simply...gorgeous. Beautiful! Just beautiful.
Cheyenne-chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
This was good! I love how you make everything fit togeather, and the emotions and characters are so real. Very good.
Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
*looks furious* This is NOT crap, this is incredibly well written and thought out! *calms down* What I wanted to say, was this was amazing, unbelievably good.
Slytherin Kunoichi chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Excellent fic! One of the best on ! So much detail and every thing! Truly a great fic! Congrates! You are one of the most talented author's on here! _ Good luck in the future!
CKamikaze chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Wow..This Fic was one of the best i've seen!...i give it 10 thumbs up...well if i had 10 thumbs...
noX4 chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
Wow...::is shellshocked:: that was very eloquent.
Bronny chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
Whoo...that was...intense...so personal, yet really disturbing. Wow.