Reviews for Emerald and Onyx
Elisima chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
awwhh you have a pretty amazing story here. I would be proud :D i like the way that Sirius backed down in the end for his best friend even though he still (obv) loves Lily. but its still sad regardless! poor Sirius! /3 haha, well done and ill check out the rest of you'r stories too :)
SparksMightFly chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
aw poor sirius! I feel so bad for him! Stupid James.
HP-words.of.wisdom chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
That was a charming story! Great job!
lysey chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
'ello i relize that this fic is finished so u probally won't respond 2 this, but anyways omgomgomg*goes 2 spaz out*[im back now...] ilovelovelovelove! this fic. im on break & i got nothin 2 do so i've been reading all the hp fiction on this site & i def love urs the best! siri/lily is my fave paring but nobody ever does very good w/ it! so thankyouthankyouthankyou! :D although im not sure wat i love more... ur story or ur site thingymabobber... u sound exactly like me an my friends on an icing high... anyways love the story!
x H Y O R I chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
... So sad... I cried, while laughing at the end... Bravo.
x H Y O R I chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
lovely, plain lovely.
x H Y O R I chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Love it! Each of your chapters are so... Logistical, so... inteligent, yet simple and sweet at the same time! Personnally, I think that you could match the skills of J.K Rowling herself. And I think that the main reason that people read the Lemony Snicket books are because of the plot, not the words, or the form of the writing itself. J.K is -in my opinion- a moderate writer, but you go over, and somehow, I dont know how to say it, but... somehow, your plot fits the words so well, and the words themselves are awfully pretty, no, not literally pretty, [No pun inttened.] just how they... Fit together so well, and how you put such detailed discriptions of the Chars. thoughts... Bravo.
x H Y O R I chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
Wonderfully done, I had to force myself to stop reading long enough to write this review. Kudos on all of the humor, and the way you have each event blend into another smoothly! I must say that you are a extrodonarily good author! Bravo.
1337kitten chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
*gasp* Do it, Sirius! Wait, no, don't do it - aw, man... Yes, do it! Say it, say it, say it!
1337kitten chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Oh...intriguing. *waves* Hello, dear Hobbit! Hm, this interests me. I'd never given much thought to the LilySirius ship, although this is quite engaging. I look forward to reading the rest of it!

~Poland
suekogirl chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
:( too bad they dont end up together...it would have been nice to have an AU story...but great job anyways!
jayley chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
huh, i'm not sure i'm happy with that. sirius had her, loved her, and let her go for james? why does james have prior rights to be the one to get her in the end? if they were true friends, they'd both suffer without her! this sucks! i was hoping for a happy ending, and some sirius/lily interaction, but it was kinda all james and sirius angst...and i like this story until this chapter...not that it's bad, but u could at least put in the summary that this follows cannon, that way my hope wouldn't get up
BloodyMarry chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I really like your story. It's good so far.

laters~
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 7 . 1/11/2006
this was a kewl story
I sold it on ebay chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
lol! seriously, why would he like some1 who thinks hes gay? gr8 story so far, btw