Reviews for Karma
narakunohime chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
Please continue... :)
Princess Sin chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
this is great. i just love reading about my first favorite couple. i hope there will be more soon. and i love the way this story is flowing.
Heaven Star chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
Oh god, this is the first weiss fic I've read in a while and I'm really glad I picked this one. It's brilliant, I want to cry alreadY! Poor Schu! Write more please! Update! Update! I'm loving this fic!
waltzsend chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
I love it! I have read all of the Weiss stories you have posted and each one takes a fresh new look at this pairing. I really like how you try and set up a background on exactly how these two ended up in bed together, lol! Writing this so that the reader can actually beleive that it could happen is very hard, and you pull it off with great talent. Hats off to you! I hope to read more in the near future!
Rosemarykiss chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
I love how fast you get a chapter up, I really can't wait to see were this leads;)
tigermink chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
I like what you are doing here, the build up between Yoji and Schu is great. I can't wait to read more. I hope you will be able to update soon.
tigermink chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
dimonyo-anghel chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
hahhahah i love the first two chaps so far! poor yohji though in the first chapter... its cool that you made another story!
Rosemarykiss chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
Nice that you updated so fast. I look forward to reading the the next chapter soon;)
tigermink chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
Wow, very interesting begining i can't wait to see what happens next. I am a big fan of Sch/yoji right after schu/aya so i am looking forward to this. I hope you will be able to update soon.
Rosemarykiss chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Nice, I love ShulYohji stories, will there be more?;)