Reviews for Waiting for ObiWan
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 3/16
Enjoyable. :)
RazeJediAssassin chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I love this so much! I just go crazy for Anakin/Obi-wan fics. You're very talented. This was well-written and just adorable. Write more! I like the part when Anakin says "You. Over the table." :D
Alube chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I just read this story by one time,really······amazing!I haven't seen such a good work for a long time!So,would you mind my translating it into chinese in order more chinese star wars fans to enjoy it?I thought I'd better ask you before doing that·······
kit fisto's boyfriend chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love all of your Obi/Ani stories, they are the cutest and sweetest :D KEEP ON WRITING MY DEAR, you are seriously my go-to whenever I have free time
cje24576 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh come on! Don't cut it off there! I need more mush! I love the line "You. Over the table." Silly Anakin! They are so cute together! Love them! Please add more mush to this! Very well-written!
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
:D LOVED IT! :D -AJSK
kspadawan chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Heehee, so cute. :j
gone5eva chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
M...I could go for Obi-Wan over the table. *giggles madly* This was cute, very adorable.
a b chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
your description of Obi-Wan is so cute...your a REALLY talented author you know.
htstff57 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I love this story
Shadow Padawan chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Aww! So sweet!

I loved the breakfast in bed part. Anakin is just so eager to please :)
Beka Rhade chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
okay intresting.
Lea Devon chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
this story had me laughing out loud. well written and pleasant to read. LOVE IT!
FireHead41 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
That's very very cute, nice short love story. those are my favorite pairings in anything. Obi-wan and Anakin. Your story made it even more my favorite!
gala-granger chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
hey! I know I left a terrible-written review in another story you wrote, let me excuse myself for that! I loved this story, it's so cute, nice, well-written, lovely, beautiful, it's just that... the story, ani/obi! I love that, I just love it... really lovely story